Those tower defense wizards at Subatomic studios have delivered the first big update to Fieldrunners 2. In our review of Fieldrunners 2 we loved it. Even gave it an Editor's Choice.
Some of the updates include a new map (Flash Fire), better Game Center leaderboard support, and a great way to earn extra coins by posting your scores to Twitter or Facebook (max 1 per 24 hours). More friendly idea that needing to buy coins via in app purchase.
Take a look below for the full list of updates and keep an eye on our Twitter feed as we have 5 copies of the game to give away next week.
• Beat those hard levels with an easier Casual mode!
• Amazing new time trial map - Flash Fire!
• Conquer the leaderboards with Game Center!
• Faster levels fit your on-the-go lifestyle!
• Finally beat Scrambled Eggs on Hard!
• Can you spot the changes in Bizarre Bazaar?
• Get coins for sharing scores on Twitter!
• Glorious music is now bug free!
• Enable low-fi mode to fix crashes!
• Save your progress when exiting maps!
• Push notifications that won’t annoy you!
• Tackle the challenging Endless mode!
• General bug fixes and more!