Be ready for hurricanes, tsunamis, and other natural or man-made disasters with the official Ready Hawaii app. Preparing for disasters is one of the most important things you can do for the safety of you and your family; this app will help you to make a plan, make a kit, and be informed! The Ready Hawaii app provides you with up-to-the-minute local weather information and public health alerts in Hawaii.
This is Hawaii’s official emergency preparedness application. Its goal is to provide an all-inclusive, singular mobile resource for Hawaii residents to access accurate and timely information before and in the event of an emergency. For more information, visit www.scd.hawaii.gov.
- Real time local weather and public health alerts
- Create and edit your Ready Profile for customized emergency plans
- Maps of shelters and the tsunami evacuation zone
- Checklist of emergency supplies
- Information on what to do during different types of emergencies
- Disaster history for the State of Hawaii
- July 19, 2015 Initial release