Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Download the all new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official Movie Game!
Take back the streets of NYC with the most shell-tastic team of secret superdudes EVER! Play as Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello or Raphael and activate fierce Ninjutsu attacks against the Foot Clan, bosses, and mutants. It’s time to protect the city!
• The official mobile game for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie
• Blockbuster action with Leo, Mikey, Donnie and Raph
• Exciting and intuitive combat controls immerse you in the game
• Jump, spin, punch, and kick waves of street gangs, mutants, Foot Clan, and legendary bosses
• Upgrade each turtle with unique ninjutsu attacks, weapons, training, and boosts like the Freak Streak and Whack Attack
• Chain attacks to trigger an awesome TURTLE POWER mini-game and fight up close with ALL 4 TURTLES
• Play through STORY MODE, written by Tom Waltz, contributing author of the beloved comic series from IDW Publishing
• Stay alive in SURVIVAL MODE against endless waves of enemies
• Test your skills with in-game challenges
• Compete against your friends’ high scores
• Developed by the makers of the acclaimed game Combo Crew
This game offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device settings.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. Such additional in-app content can make your character more powerful and may speed up game play. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings. Apple will keep you logged on for an additional period of time after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this additional period of time. This is a function of Apple’s software and not within our control.
End User License Agreement:
© 2014 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- July 25, 2014 Initial release