This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Thank you for choosing Blaze and The Monster Machines App! Nick Jr. is dedicated to make our app better for you. This update includes new features such as new languages as well as build improvements.
Get ready to race along with Nick Jr.’s Blaze and the Monster Machines in this fun truck racing game for kids! It’s time to tear up the track with Blaze and his best friend AJ!
The Blaze and the Monster Machines app introduces preschoolers to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) concepts as they race along pre-set courses or build their own tracks!
Each mode encourages children to apply critical thinking skills and explore scientific principles, including acceleration, adhesion, force, traction, velocity, reflection, and more!
GAME PLAY OPTION 1: RACE
Start racing against Crusher and Starla right away in The Snowy Slopes, Badlands, or The Monster Dome! For more tracks and challenges, purchase up to four expansion locations, including: Light Riders (Pickle), Velocityville (Darington), Top of the World (Zeg), or Dragon Island (Stripes)!
Each location in the game contains:
• Environmental obstacles and Crusher-based contraptions
• Power ups
• 2 different driving controls – Tilt and Swipe
• 15 levels that progress in difficulty (105 in total)
• Gold, silver, or bronze medals awarded to each race
GAME PLAY OPTION 2: BUILD YOUR OWN TRACK
Construct a race track with as many twists and turns as you’d like! Add tools that can help Blaze advance, and include features that can cause his opponents to slow down.
• Draw a unique path for each race course!
• Experiment with up to 15 STEM items!
• Create and edit tracks along the way!
• Save up to 12 courses.
Blaze and the Monster Machines HD collects personal user data as well as non-personal user data (including aggregated data).
Blaze and the Monster Machines HD offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control.
For users residing in the EU, Blaze and the Monster Machines HD may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
- January 15, 2015 Initial release
- January 16, 2015 New version 1.1
- January 31, 2015 New version 1.2
- May 07, 2015 New version 2.0
- May 19, 2015 New version 2.01
- November 05, 2015 New version 3.0
- May 19, 2016 New version 4.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 5.0
- January 05, 2017 New version 5.1
- February 03, 2017 New version 6.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 6.1