Bug fixes and stability improvements
Get ready to rescue baby dinosaurs with Blaze and AJ in Blaze’s Dinosaur Egg Rescue Game!
This iPhone app exposes preschoolers to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) concepts as they travel through Dino Valley with Blaze and AJ to find lost dinosaur eggs.
Throughout the adventure, children are encouraged to develop problem-solving strategies and complete physics-based puzzles using water, bouncy balls and lasers to rescue dinosaur eggs from dangerous situations. Each location contains between one to three eggs, along with a hidden prehistoric gem!
TOOLS: To rescue the dinosaur eggs, children are encouraged to manipulate the following tools and simple machines:
- Mirrors (static and rotating)
- Solar panels
CONCEPTS: In addition to experimenting with different tools, children are exposed to the following STEM concepts:
- Height (e.g. moving Blaze up or down to reach certain locations)
- Weight (e.g. adding objects to a bucket connected to a pulley)
- Trajectory (e.g. manipulating the path of water, bouncy balls or a laser)
- Adhesion (e.g. using a “sticky patch” to trap items and construct a path to complete the puzzle)
HANDS-ON APPROACH TO LEARNING
This educational iPhone game for kids fosters a hands-on, experiential approach to STEM learning through critical-thinking challenges that enhance children’s understanding of physics puzzles and how things work. Kids learn with the help of their best friend Blaze - the coolest truck from the popular Nick Jr TV show!
ADDITIONAL GAME FEATURES
- 3 Blaze transformations – Blaze can shoot water, bouncy balls, or laser beams!
- Explore three locations in Dino Valley and navigate different types of terrain – the jungle, rocky plateaus and a volcano!
- 45 levels – Solve forty-five physics puzzles to locate over 80 dinosaur eggs and a prehistoric gem on every level!
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
© 2017 Viacom International Inc. All rights reserved. Nick and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
- January 07, 2016 Initial release
- January 18, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.2.4