This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Dream crazy big with the official JoJo Siwa Stickers iMessage App! Featuring JoJo Siwa's signature style and expressive personality, you can now chat bigger, better, faster, stronger with these stickers on all your photos and in all your chat messages!
* Download then enable in iMessage Settings!
EXPRESS yourself with animated JoJo Siwa Stickers!
SCALE & ROTATE to layer your stickers onto photos, videos and messages!
36 animated stickers available!
Sticker Instructions: Download the JoJo Siwa Stickers iMessage app!
- Launch Messages from your home screen
- Tap on the arrow symbol to the left of the text space
- Tap on the App Store symbol
- Tap on the symbol that shows 4 dots on the bottom left
- Next, tap on the + symbol – this will take you to the app store
- Tap on the ‘Manage’ tab
- Search for the ‘JoJo Siwa Stickers’ app and make sure the toggle is set to green
- The JoJo Siwa Stickers app will now be ready to use – don’t forget they won’t appear on your home screen but in the iMessage app drawer. Simply scroll through to find them!
Tap to send, or touch and hold to layer stickers over text bubbles, photos, videos and even other stickers!
JoJo Siwa Stickers app offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings. You may have set up your Apple ID password to keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. If so, additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of how you set up your account and not within our control. For users residing in the EU, JoJo Siwa Stickers app may include the use of persistent identifiers for game management purposes and installation of this app constitutes your permission to such usage of persistent identifiers for all users on your device.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/
- August 09, 2017 Initial release