Addition, subtraction and multiplication are too easy, you say...
Now you can choose division for a new math challenge!
- Artgig Apps intro!
- minor updates
If you like Mystery Math Town please consider leaving an iTunes review - it really helps!
Use your math skills to rescue the fireflies in Mystery Math Town for ages 6-12 and up.
Best Math App 2014 - Tech with Kids
It's part math drills, part seek and find game and totally engaging. Kids ages five and up should find this both fun and challenging. Parents should rejoice that finally there is a way to get kids to want to do more math. - Smart Apps for Kids
The teacher in me loves the reverse math aspect of the game. By giving the answer, players can use any combination of numbers from the drawer to solve the problem. - Fun Educational Apps
FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Your mission: Help a friendly and curious little ghost rescue the fireflies that are hidden in Mystery Math Town. Players use math skills to unlock rooms and passages on their enchanting journey. Along the way, you can also earn talking portraits of the townspeople for your Gallery. Every picture has a story to tell and the colorful cast of characters in this town have plenty to say.
• Math practice integrated with a rich, immersive game experience
• Multiple user accounts - create your own avatar
• Customizable math skills for each player:
- Varied Number Representations (dice and tallies)
• Players develop math thought by building equations, not just tapping answers
• Bonus challenges for extended gameplay
• Unique rewards reveal characters and backstory
• Requires strategy and critical thinking
CUSTOMIZE SKILLS FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Designed to support classroom learning, Mystery Math Town provides a unique and engaging way to practice a range of elementary math concepts for kids ages 6-12 and up.
Each player can customize various math skills to suit their age and ability.
Addition: 0 through 10, 11 through 20, 21 through 50
Subtraction: 0 through 10, 11 through 20, 21 through 50
Multiplication: x1, x2, x5, x10 and/or x1 through x10
Division: ÷2, ÷5, ÷10, and/or ÷2 through ÷10
Players can also select Varied Number Representations to include dice and tally marks for the above concepts.
MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific skills practice. And the The player avatar creator is so much fun, it’s like its own game.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Thanks for trying Mystery Math Town!
MORE MATH MYSTERY
Mystery Math Town is also available for iPhone
Try the epic sequel, Mystery Math Museum for iPad!
For more Artgig Apps and demo videos: www.artgigapps.com
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
- Do not share your personal information with us or anyone else.
- Do not include 3rd party ads, or in-app purchases.
- Include gated feedback links and links to the Artgig Apps website within the app.
- Use analytics to collect anonymized user data for general information about how people use our apps
View our privacy statement here: http://www.mysterymathtown.com/privacy-policy
- February 13, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- January 25, 2015 New version 1.2
- October 04, 2014 New version 1.0.7
- August 27, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- October 24, 2013 New version 1.0.4
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- August 11, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- April 03, 2013 Initial release