Teachers asked and we listened!
Now you can customize skills in the full version of the game for targeted math practice.
- Choose the specific “Count by” numbers a player is presented with, or play the original adaptive game.
- You can also choose a random “Start at” number for a much tougher challenge.
* Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice *
Free to try before you buy!
Skip counting, addition, subtraction and multiplication - all in one game. The adaptive engine automatically adjusts the difficulty for each player.
"Kids are so excited about saving the Snortles that they don't realize they're building core addition and multiplication skills along the way." - Common Sense Graphite
The Snortles lived happily in their favorite volcano until the day it popped! Now they’re scattered and floating in the sea. Jump from one number to the next in a sequence, saving Snortles and earning beach balls as you go. Squish numbers together to make the next number on your path.
Can you count by 2s or 3s...how about 12s? The game adapts the difficulty for each player so the challenge is just right.
Watch out for Stompers and fuses or they'll send your Snortles flying!
- Practice skip counting and mental math as you squish numbers together
- Apply multiplication knowledge to figure out the next number in your path
- Game difficulty adapts to your own skills, so you will be challenged, but not overwhelmed
- Hints are always available, because sometimes the obvious just isn’t obvious
- Make your path in any direction you like - where it leads is up to you
- Every game screen is dynamically generated, so you never play the same game twice
- Earn bonus beach balls to play with at the beach party!
- 6 environments to cross, 141 Snortles to rescue, so many numbers to squish
- Play and replay levels to rescue all the Snortles
- Option to turn off Stompers and fuses for a more relaxing math journey
- Unlimited user accounts
- Fun for kids and adults
There’s no need to guess which difficulty setting to choose because there aren’t any!
The math difficulty, the number of problems presented, the frequency of obstacles, and the length of the path will all adjust to the player’s own skill level.
Hints are supplied at any time. Firstly because we think that being shown a correct answer is more instructive than being penalized for not knowing it, and secondly because sometimes an obvious move is hiding in plain sight.
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many users as you like. Individual skill level and progress are saved within each player profile.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Thanks for playing Jump Numbers
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard. We do not collect and share any personal information about your child and we do not allow any third party advertising.
- July 13, 2016 Initial release
- August 16, 2016 New version 1.2