Updates for the latest iOS release
Solve math problems by collecting numbers as you move your marble through a series of fun mazes (with audio questions for emerging readers).
* Common Sense Media Award Winner
* Parents Magazine Best Math App
"One of the most fun, customizable, and effective math games available for early elementary school-age kids." - Common Sense Media
"This is not your standard skill and drill, but a much more sophisticated game of mental math" - Teachers With Apps
FUN MATH PRACTICE:
Based on the Common Core Curriculum, Marble Math Junior is an engaging way for early elementary students to practice mental math. Earn new marbles and collect bonuses while reinforcing key concepts in pursuit of a high score. But watch out math whizzes! You’ll need to be focused and nimble to avoid the obstacles in your path.
WRONG ANSWER? NO PROBLEM:
Marble Math Junior gives you the option to replay the question or show the correct answer, before moving on to the next problem.
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
CUSTOMIZE FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
Parents and teachers can customize gameplay to focus on specific math concepts by selecting problem types for each player and level.
MARBLE MATH JUNIOR CONCEPTS INCLUDE:
• shape recognition/matching
• sequencing number values and ordinals
• addition, subtraction and multiplication to 100
• identifying fractions
• counting money (USD, AUD, CAD, EUR or GBP)
• telling time
• completing addition equations
Additionally, early learners who may not be reading yet can tap on a problem to hear it spoken.
Thanks for playing Marble Math Junior!
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
We're a small team of educational game designers who care deeply about crafting fun learning experiences for kids. We include kids, parents and teachers in our game development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
Follow us: twitter.com/artgigapps
Like us: Facebook.com/artgigapps
Please reach out: [email protected]
Marble Math Junior has no in-app purchases or third party advertising.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- August 31, 2014 New version 1.2.4
- September 14, 2014 New version 1.2.5
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.2.6
- November 11, 2015 New version 1.3
- June 30, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.4
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.5