- Updated for the latest version of iOS
- Updated Teachley Connect integration
"Kids are so excited about saving the Snortles that they don't realize they're building core addition and multiplication skills along the way." - Common Sense Media
"One of the best math apps for kids we've used.." - Apps Playground
* Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice
* Parents' Choice Award Winner
Skip Counting provides the foundation for math fluency in calculation, number sense and as the basis of multiplication and division. The award-winning Jump Numbers is a flexible and fun skip counting game to excite and engage mathematicians of all ages and ability.
The Snortles lived happily in their favorite volcano until the day it popped! Now they’re scattered and floating in the sea. Jump from one number to the next in a sequence, saving Snortles and earning beach balls as you go. Squish numbers together to make the next number on your path.
Watch out for Stompers and fuses or they'll send your Snortles flying!
• Practice skip counting and mental math as you squish numbers together
• Apply multiplication knowledge to figure out the next number in your path
• Game difficulty adapts to your own skills, so you will be challenged, but not overwhelmed
• Customizable skills let you target specific math practice
• Hints are always available
• Option to turn off Stompers and fuses (time pressure) for a more relaxing math journey
• Unlimited user accounts
CUSTOMIZE FOR SPECIFIC CONCEPTS AND ABILITY:
The default mode of play in Jump is adaptive difficulty. This means the game will automatically adjust the difficulty for each player. The game starts out easy, counting by 1s and 2s, but before you know it, you may find yourself counting by 7s, 8s or 9s and things can add up quickly! The more Snortles you save and the more math you do, the more challenging the game will become.
If you want more fine-grained control for targeted math practice, you can customize skills from the options menu:
- Choose the specific “Count by” numbers a player is presented with, or play the original adaptive game.
- You can also choose a random “Start at” number for a much tougher challenge.
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many custom profiles as you like. Individual game settings and progress are saved in each player profile. Create different profiles, each tailored for specific practice and abilities.
Thanks for playing Jump Numbers!
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
We're a small team of educational game designers who care deeply about crafting fun learning experiences for kids. We include kids, parents and teachers in our game development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
Follow us: twitter.com/artgigapps
Like us: Facebook.com/artgigapps
Please reach out: [email protected]
Jump Numbers has no in-app purchases or third party advertising.
- February 24, 2016 Initial release
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.2
- November 11, 2016 New version 1.2.1
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.2.4