Fixing bugs that meant some users couldn’t read issues offline. Enhanced stability and general bug fixes.
Garden News is the magazine for every gardener, every week.
Coming out every Tuesday, each issue is packed full of practical, down-to-earth gardening tips, as well as columns from leading garden experts.
Every week you get…
1: Grow-your-own advice
2: Ideas and inspiration from top gardening stars, like Carol Klein
3: The latest news from the world of gardening
4: New plants to try
5: Reviews of all the new products
6: Plus great money-saving offers
Whether you’re a serious gardener into landscaping and/or growing your own fruit and vegetables, or whether you simply enjoy time in your garden growing beautiful shrubs and flowers, Garden News will offer you something each and every week.
Garden News is priced at:
• £1.49 per single issue
• £5.99 per one months (4 issues)
• £14.99 per three months (13 issues)
• £28.99 per six months (26 issues)
• £54.99 per year (51 issues)
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- August 16, 2014 New version 5.0
- October 02, 2014 New version 5.2
- January 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- April 14, 2015 New version 5.7
- July 25, 2015 New version 5.10
- October 24, 2015 New version 5.12
- December 01, 2015 New version 5.13
- January 12, 2016 New version 5.14
- November 05, 2016 New version 6.0