The new update is now available for download.
On this occasion, we've made some changes to improve the overall user experience – including bug fixes and the integration of a new analytics tool called Firebase, which allows us to anonymously track how the app is being used.
If there’s anything you’re not comfortable with, don’t worry, you have the option of opting out completely.
Feel free to email us to let us know what you think via [email protected] - and thank you for your support!
Note: compatible only with devices running 64-bit or greater processors. Earlier devices such as the iPad 1, 2, iPad Mini 1, iPhones 3, 4 and 5 may struggle to run this app.
Trail Magazine is the UK’s biggest-selling outdoor magazine dedicated to hill-walking, trekking, exploring and climbing.
If you love slinging on a backpack and heading for the hills, maybe with a spot of wild camping thrown in, Trail is the magazine for you.
We specialize in the most beautiful, spectacular and challenging regions of Britain and Europe - and inform you of the tools you need to explore them.
Every issue we reveal…
- The routes to try
- The gear to use
- Independent gear reviews & advice
- The best outdoors writers in the business - accompanied by stunning landscape photography
- Stories of adventure in the world’s most beautiful destinations
So if you fancy a new pair of boots, have always wanted to know how to tell the time by the sun or are keen to try a spot of wild camping, you'll love Trail...
Trail is priced at:
• £3.99 per single issue
• £9.99 per three months (3 issues)
• £18.99 per six months (6 issues)
• £34.99 per year (12 issues)
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is optimised for iOS 9 onwards. Older devices such as the iPad 2, iPad Mini 1 and the iPhone 5 may have difficulty running this app smoothly, because their processors are not powerful enough.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- September 09, 2014 New version 5.1
- October 08, 2014 New version 5.2
- January 24, 2015 New version 5.5
- April 15, 2015 New version 5.7
- July 20, 2015 New version 5.10
- October 24, 2015 New version 5.12
- December 01, 2015 New version 5.13
- January 12, 2016 New version 5.14
- November 05, 2016 New version 6.0
- June 13, 2019 New version 7.12
- August 16, 2019 New version 7.13
- October 05, 2019 New version 7.17