Race into exciting and friendly competition with this new update for Despicable Me: Minion Rush. In Minion Race mode, you can:
• Choose between Dave, Carl or Jerry to be your racer
• Compete against 2 other Minions in Super Silly Fun Land
• Sabotage your rivals or avoid their attacks by using cool gadgets
• Outrun other players' Minions and reach the top of the leaderboard to earn awesome rewards
Experience the brand-new Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Gru’s loyal, yellow, mischievous Minions are ready for their tastiest challenge yet: Collecting exotic fruits to make yummy jelly! Jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun, fast-paced missions.
ALL THE FUN AND ANTICS OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations that are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, El Macho’s Lair, Minion Beach and Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector, El Macho, the Villaintriloquist and all the new villains exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice-overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
→ Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
- June 23, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- May 18, 2015 New version 2.8.2
- May 06, 2015 New version 2.8.1
- March 25, 2015 New version 2.7.1
- February 10, 2015 New version 2.6.2
- February 04, 2015 New version 2.6.1
- December 08, 2014 New version 2.5.0
- November 24, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- November 05, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- October 22, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- September 16, 2014 New version 2.1.1
- July 30, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- May 19, 2014 New version 1.8.1
- May 07, 2014 New version 1.8.0
- March 25, 2014 New version 1.7.2
- March 17, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- January 27, 2014 New version 1.6.0
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.5.0
- November 05, 2013 New version 1.4.0
- October 08, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- September 11, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- July 17, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- June 13, 2013 Initial release