What's NewNow designed specifically for iOS7!
- Access to main menu has been simplified and differentiated from the Control Center.
- New menu stacking animation means you'll always know where you are in the app.
- Background multitasking now finishes downloading photos for you even if you leave the app.
- Swipe from the left edge to go back to the previous screen from anywhere in the app.
- Unit pickers in the conversions section are in the new style.
We welcome your feedback at email@example.com.
App DescriptionExplore the best of one of the worldâ€™s most vibrant cities with the London Guide by National Geographic. Our travel editors have handpicked the best things to see, do, and eatâ€”so you donâ€™t have to wade through all the noise to plan the perfect trip.
Hereâ€™s what you get:
â€¢ Walks: Explore London using mapped routes chosen by National Geographic experts.
â€¢ What to Do: Weâ€™ve compiled the ultimate do-not-miss list of places to visit.
â€¢ Photos: Flip through a gallery of stunning city shots, and get London-specific tips for taking the best pictures.
â€¢ My Itineraries: Create and share your own custom, mapped itineraries.
â€¢ Secrets: See London in a new way with little-known facts and hidden gems.
â€¢ Did You Know?: These short trivia bites are entertaining and easy to share.
Also included is practical travel information, like when to go, live weather, real-time currency exchange rates, and measurement conversion tables. Plus, save items you want to remember in My Favorites for future reference.
As you would expect from National Geographic, youâ€™ll also find easy-to-use maps and gorgeous photography, presented in a simple and elegant interface designed and developed by Rally Interactive.
May 12, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
January 29, 2014 New version 1.2.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release