General bug fixes and optimizations for iOS10
• New York Times Top 10 Best Children's Books on the iPad • 2011 MOBI Award Winner • Time.com Top 25 iPad Apps for Kids • Chosen as New and Noteworthy, What's Hot, and Staff Favorites by Apple • Appy Award Finalist • 5 Stars from Appolicious • KinderTown 10 Top Apps Kids Will Beg to Play
LOVE DINOSAURS? Dig into more than 700 dinos with National Geographic’s interactive Dinopedia!
Based on the award-winning NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS ULTIMATE DINOPEDIA: The Most Complete Dinosaur Reference Ever, this app goes beyond any dinosaur encyclopedia you’ve ever seen. Just what makes this dino app so extreme? MORE THAN 700 DINOSAURS! ASTONISHING ARTWORK! THE LATEST DISCOVERIES! AMAZING INTERACTIVES AND VIDEO!
The experts agree: The National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) and the Children's Book Council (CBC) named National Geographic’s Dinopedia an Outstanding Science Trade Book for Students K-12.
You’ll find all your favorite dinos plus some really cool new ones profiled in the meat eater and plant eater sections with fact boxes, fun facts, size comparisons, and more. The incredible Dinos A to Z section lists almost every dinosaur ever known.
Get audio pronunciation, vital stats, size comparisons, and phenomenal art. Check out bonus videos for select dinosaurs, a visual table of contents, and an interactive family tree. Share your favorite dinosaurs with friends and family via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
Each in-depth dinosaur entry gets a full-page painting. Other art pieces take a closer look at the dino world, from hatching to migrations, from finding fossils to the extinction mystery. And all of the artwork was done in consultation with dinosaur experts to make sure it’s as accurate as possible.
From the newest smallest dinosaur to the color of dino skin, the most current research and thinking is all here.
The National Geographic Kids Ultimate Dinopedia is the most complete, most beautiful, and most up-to-date look at the dinosaur world. It bursts with astonishing artwork. It amazes with fantastic facts. It captures the newest, coolest paleontology. Meet the smallest, largest, fastest, and slowest dinosaurs known. Find out the most famous dinosaur mistakes. Judge winners in the greatest dinosaur battles of all time, and discover much more!
- June 01, 2011 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- March 02, 2011 New version 1.1
- October 12, 2012 New version 1.2
- February 01, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- August 16, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- February 11, 2015 New version 1.2.3
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.2.4