iOS 8 Compatible
The #1 FPS is back on smartphone with a new chapter to push the boundaries of mobile gaming even further! In the wake of a nuclear disaster, the only chance to avoid global devastation is in the hands of the few elite soldiers who must track down and rescue the world’s leaders from a frighteningly familiar terrorist group.
DIVE INTO THE MOST MEMORABLE ACTION THRILLER EVER
√ Feel the story’s dramatic intensity and see both sides of the story by also playing the villain, Edward Page.
√ Dominate the battlefield with a new tactical movement system!
√ Fight all over the world, from Antarctica to Barcelona!
EXPERIENCE CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
√ Feel the chaos of war with console-like graphics, lifelike animations and dynamic objects.
√ The first Gameloft title powered by the Havok Engine for amazing ragdoll effects and the most realistic-feeling vehicles ever.
√ Improved sound & voice acting performed by a renowned studio in the movie industry.
ENJOY A FULLY REDESIGNED MULTIPLAYER MODE
√ Forge your own gameplay profile with an improved loadout system & over 20,000 weapon arrangements!
√ A new specialization system with redesigned skills.
√ Lead your character to the top of the leaderboards with a new ranking system!
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5
Find all the information for Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour on http://www.modern-combat.net.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
- December 06, 2012 Initial release
- February 28, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- March 15, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- March 18, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- June 19, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- September 27, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- September 30, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- December 19, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- April 30, 2014 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- May 07, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- September 18, 2014 New version 1.2.1