Changes have been made to the App Store screenshots.
DEMONS’ SCORE End of Service
We are sad to announce that all service for DEMONS’ SCORE will come to an end on September 17, 2014. This also means that in-app purchasing will no longer be available.
Although the game will not function properly on iOS 8, it will remain playable on devices running iOS 7.1.2 or a previous version. Please note that the game will no longer be available for download after September 18. Any players wishing to delete the game from their device are therefore encouraged to backup their data before doing so.
We thank you very much for playing DEMONS’ SCORE, and hope that you continue to enjoy it.
Get ready for off-the-hook break beat action. Surrender to the rhythm and tap like hell. Brave furious battles that combine stunning graphics and amazing background music!
* Purchasing the game allows you to play all stages through to completion.
* The basic game also comes with the powers and costume of the first demon, Asmodeus.
At the start of the game, you fight as Serenity herself, without any possessing demons. You can unlock the first demon, Asmodeus, by defeating him. Once unlocked, Asmodeus is available to possess Serenity. Her looks, personality, parameters, and other abilities will change based on the possessing demon, as will the game's music. After the first demon, you can make a pact with additional demons by defeating them. Once a pact is in place, you have the option of having the demon possess Serenity for a small fee.
Where are you, Dad?
Serenity is just your average college girl, but when she suddenly loses contact with her father Dr. Aleister, she sets out to find him at the Salem State Hospital & Asylum where he works.
Serenity arrives to finds she barely recognizes the hospital anymore. Stepping warily into the shattered ruins, she meets a talking teddy bear.
Introducing himself as David, the talking teddy bear claims to have once been human, but when Serenity asks him about her father’s whereabouts, countless demons suddenly appear.
Just before her father disappeared, he had sent a mysterious app to her smartphone.
Known as the Demons' Score, the app is a powerful program that enables her to take control of demons that possess her body.
Where has her father gone? How will she ever find him? And what’s up with that talking teddy bear? Serenity’s battle to the tune of Hell’s minions is about to begin.
■ Game Features
• Stunning graphics driven by the Unreal Engine.
• Satan's difficulty level soared up!
With severe survival conditions, you can enjoy the game even more stoically.
• Helpful items are also available in case you get stuck.
• Enjoy two game modes: Story Mode and Free Mode.
• Select the difficulty level you want to play. Easy, Normal, and Hard are available, but to enjoy the entire story, you have to... (You'll just have play to find out!)
• Your scores in Free Mode can be sent to the online rankings at the Game Center.
• Saved data can be synced with iCloud.
* Your Soul Eaters (a special item) are not stored on iCloud.
* You must be running iOS 5.0 or later to use iCloud.
Try to completely conquer each stage by gaining the powers of Hell!
■ Compatible Operating Systems and Devices
• iPhone 4
• iPhone 4S
• iPhone 5
• iPod touch (4th generation or later)
• iPad 2
• iPad (3rd generation)
*The devices OS version must be 4.3 or later.
*This app is a universal binary.
■ Supported Languages
Subtitles/Text: English, French, Spanish
- September 19, 2012 Initial release
- December 11, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- December 12, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
- January 31, 2013 New version 1.0.2
- February 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- April 19, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- April 28, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 21, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 07, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99