◆Version 3.8.0 Updates◆
■ New hunting ground: The Sanctum (Night)
- The Sanctum (Night) has been added to the aerial landmass at nighttime.
- New Guardians have been added.
▼ New abilities
The following new Guardian abilities have been added.
- Spirit Attack
Performs Guardian's WIS x 1.0 elemental attack. This ability inflicts MP damage instead of HP damage. When this ability reduces an enemy's MP to zero, the enemy is slain.
- Terra Smash
Deals Guardian's ATK x 2 of physical damage while ignoring DEF.
When the attack fails, deals Guardian's ATK x 0.5 of physical damage while ignoring DEF. If the Guardian defeats an enemy with this ability, Divine Shield is cast on the Guardian.
- Godly Scripture
If the Guardian's HP falls to zero while the Guardian still has MP, one MP is consumed to fully restore all HP, one time only. Also, MP is restored to 100% of maximum.
■ Discount feature for special hunts
Once per day, receive a discount on the number of coins required for a special hunt.
■ Game system upgrades
The game system has been changed to make the game easier to play. The main changes are listed below.
- Magic stone inventory expanded
Players can now carry up to 999 magic stones of the same type.
- Increased items for trading
Players can now trade or gift up to 6 items at once.
- Number of quest completions shown
Players can now see how many times they have completed a quest.
■Amazing adventure and fantastic rewards await players who start now!
Try out Guardian Cross today and get wonderful items to help you on the road to greatness!
◆Next Generation Fantasy Card Battle RPG◆
Capture and train over 300 different Guardians as you strive to create the most powerful party in the land. Undertake thrilling quests to unravel the mystery behind why the divine beasts of antiquity have awoken after a millennium of slumber, and battle other players from around the globe in an online Coliseum!
Guardian Cross is a completely free-to-play experience offering in-app purchases.
- Created by talented staff with a history on the FINAL FANTASY series!
The Guardian Cross development team includes top-notch talent from the FINAL FANTASY series, including Hiroyuki Ito, creator of the acclaimed Active Time Battle (ATB) system.
- Original Concept: Hiroyuki Ito (FINAL FANTASY IV, V, VI, VIII IX, XII, FFT, and more)
- Composer: Naoshi Mizuta (FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, FINAL FANTASY XI)
- Character Design: Akira Oguro (FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years, FINAL FANTASY Dimensions)
Guardian Cross also brings you stunning and original card illustrations from a team of amazing artists! Get ready to enjoy the card battle genre as you never have before!
— Guardian Cross —
Grab your trusty rifle and head out to hunt in stunning locales ranging from volcanoes to tundra and the deep blue sea. Prove yourself as a master hunter by capturing as many Guardians as you can on 60-second hunts with your trusty rifle, and check your prizes alongside their stunning artwork in the Catalogue. And new Guardians and hunting grounds added regularly means you'll never get bored!
Create your dream team of Guardians by sacrificing weaker creatures to make your favorites unstoppable. Plus, you can use fantastical magic stones to raise your Guardians to new levels of strength!
Defeat other players in card-based battles to climb to the top of the Coliseum! Fantastic prizes and powerful, limited-edition Guardians are yours--if you can defeat challenging floor bosses! Do you have what it takes to become champion of all Northern Cross?
◆Team Up with Friends◆
Join together with other players to take on fun friend point hunts with challenging goals. If you succeed in completing them, you'll win friend points that can be redeemed for items no tamer can go without!
- September 14, 2012 Initial release
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- February 18, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- April 22, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- June 24, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- August 19, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 2.1.0
- October 26, 2013 New version 2.2.0
- November 26, 2013 New version 2.3.0
- January 31, 2014 New version 2.4.0
- April 09, 2014 New version 2.5.0
- June 26, 2014 New version 2.6.0
- September 14, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- October 16, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- November 10, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- March 12, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- May 04, 2015 New version 3.3.0
- June 22, 2015 New version 3.4.1
- September 08, 2015 New version 3.5.1
- September 21, 2015 New version 3.5.2
- December 01, 2015 New version 3.6.1
- March 15, 2016 New version 3.7.0
- July 03, 2016 New version 3.7.1
- July 17, 2016 New version 3.8.0