The main content of this update is outlined below.
*The drop rate for specific monsters dropping summoning magic and the "Pink Tail" item has been improved.
* It is now possible to buy the item "Siren" from certain shops.
* The chance of a pre-emptive attack, ambush or back attack occuring has been adjusted.
*The command "Row" is now not selected during auto-battle.
*It is now possible to tap a character in battle when they are ready to act and skip to that character's command input.
*The following bugs have been fixed:
- Issue with a weapon sometimes being swung an incorrect number of times when selecting the "fight" command.
- Issue with incorrect visual and sound effects being played when attacking with some weapons, such as the Sword of Legend.
- Some monsters did not have their shadows setup correctly.
- The time between the battle starting and the first actions being taken was not functioning correctly for both enemies and allies.
- Under specific circumstances, the party formation would sometimes become incorrect when new party members joined.
- Fixes to several images.
Further updates are planned.
The original FINAL FANTASY IV comes to life with completely new graphics and audio as a 2D pixel remaster!
A remodeled 2D take on the fourth game in the world-renowned FINAL FANTASY series! Enjoy the timeless story told through charming retro graphics. All the magic of the original, with improved ease of play.
The Kingdom of Baron sent their elite airship fleet, the Red Wings, to attack the surrounding countries. Distressed by his mission, Cecil, a dark knight and captain of the Red Wings, decides to fight against the tyrannical Baron with his trusted friend and his paramour at his side. In his search for the crystals, Cecil must travel over land, under the ground, to the Land of Summons, and even to the moon. Join forces with Kain the dragoon, Rosa the white mage, Rydia the summoner, and many more skilled allies.
FFIV is the first title to introduce the dynamic "Active Time Battle" system, where time moves even during battle, giving the players an exciting sense of urgency.Thanks to the wide appeal of the game, this revolutionary system would be implemented in many future titles in the series.
Witness the dramatic story and dynamic battles in this fourth installment of the FINAL FANTASY series!
・Universally updated 2D pixel graphics, including the iconic FINAL FANTASY character pixel designs created by Kazuko Shibuya, the original artist and current collaborator.
・Beautifully rearranged soundtrack in a faithful FINAL FANTASY style, overseen by original composer Nobuo Uematsu.
・Improved gameplay, including touch controls, modernized UI, auto-battle options, and more!
・Dive into the world of the game with supplemental extras like the bestiary, illustration gallery, and music player.
*One-time purchase. The app will not require any additional payments to play through the game after the initial purchase and subsequent download.
*This remaster is based on the original "FINAL FANTASY IV" game released in 1991. Features and/or content may differ from previously rereleased versions of the game.
iOS 13.0 or higher
iPhone 7 Plus, iPad (7th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad mini (5th generation) and higher
- September 09, 2021 Initial release
- October 08, 2021 New version 1.0.1