1. Interactive regents exams- Using over 500 random regents questions. With options to send results through email, facebook, twitter ect.
2. Vocabulary interactive Flash Cards by topic.
3. Lesson Presentations by topic.
4. Archived regents exams in pdf format.
5. Bio youtube video playlists
6. Class tools such as
- record and play
7. New articles
"As Science teacher, I find many obstacles in finding the perfect medium in which to share information with my students. This often includes hours of google searches, you tube searches, etc. This app is amazing! It takes those hours I used to spend and turns them into seconds with one touch of this app. I love it! Thanks again for creating such an awesome app that gives me hours of my life back! "
In the information age of today education, learning and teaching is changing fast. The technology that is being used in and outside of the classroom is everywhere. Almost every student has a cell phone with access to the Internet. Even with out Internet access there are educational applications for iPhone, iPad, android, tablets and so on. The methods for teaching students and special needs students are expanding. Some schools are going all iPad. Meaning all students will have iPads with digital textbooks and new learning tools.
For students these types of applications can be very useful. The student who cannot focus on one type of learning at a time can flip back and fourth through the app to stay focused. The student who is an extremely visual learner will be attracted to the devices colorful screen of pictures in the lesson. The student who has trouble writing notes or preparing them self for a test can simply open up previous lessons and practice on the interactive quizzes of the apps. The student who is a auditory learner can listen to nature sounds while reviewing topics or watch videos related to each topic. The very high performing student can find interesting topic related daily news and summarize it for the class. All of these options can be utilized through one educational app.
Bio Regents Buddy is the ultimate tool for learning Biology. This app was designed by a teacher who has used all possible multimedia resources in the classroom for teaching regents curriculum. Bio Regents Buddy is not only an app for learning Biology and living environment but also a app for teachers. The features of this app makes studying extremely convenient. This app is a great study guide and great for exam prep.
The features of this app include everything you need to prepare for the living environment regents exam and learn biology.
This app would be ideal for classrooms with iPads because it has the resources to prepare for a regents or to present a lesson. All the regents buddy apps are available on the app store and have been helping teachers and students since their release.This app is a great study guide and great for exam prep.
- February 27, 2012 Initial release
- March 07, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 05, 2012 New version 1.2
- April 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 10, 2012 New version 1.3
- July 11, 2012 New version 2.0
- October 12, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- October 13, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 10, 2012 New version 3.1
- February 19, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 22, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 23, 2013 New version 4.0
- March 07, 2013 New version 4.1
- March 23, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 25, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 30, 2013 New version 4.2
- May 06, 2013 New version 4.3
- May 23, 2013 New version 4.4
- May 31, 2013 New version 4.5
- June 13, 2013 New version 4.6
- July 05, 2013 New version 4.7
- September 08, 2013 New version 4.8
- November 16, 2013 New version 4.9
- December 09, 2013 New version 5.0
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 21, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 04, 2014 New version 5.1
- March 12, 2014 New version 5.2
- April 15, 2014 New version 5.3
- September 19, 2014 New version 5.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 5.5
- April 27, 2015 New version 5.6
- July 28, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 01, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99