The crash at launching the application occurred on certain devices has been fixed on this version.
[Updates from Version 2.0.0]
- iCloud Save Data Compatibility
iCloud save data from ver. 1.2.0 and older versions is incompatible with ver. 2.0.0 and later versions. Please save the game using the in-game save feature before updating to ver. 2.0.0 or later versions. Please note that iCloud save data from ver. 2.0.0 onward will be compatible with ver. 2.1.0 and later updates.
- Quick Save Warning
Due to changes to OS features, Quick Save cannot be performed in battles.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
[Other Important Notifications]
- Quick Save (auto-save) data is erased when the game is updated. Please use the in-game save feature before updating to the latest version.
- The app requires a fair amount of memory and may not load while other apps are running. If the app does not load, please close all other apps and try again.
All of the game's unit graphics have been redrawn in high-resolution. Don't miss this chance to play the sharpest, most beautiful FINAL FANTASY TACTICS yet!
■Improved Draw Speeds
The graphic drawing processes have been optimized for mobile devices. Say goodbye to choppy motion and crash bugs, and play with the quickest, smoothest abilities effects and animations to date!
A save slot which allows game data to be saved to iCloud has been added. It is now possible to migrate game data across multiple devices.
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions has arrived for iPhone/iPod touch!
Released as the Final Fantasy series' first tactical RPG in 1997, Final Fantasy Tactics on Playstation went on to sell over 2.4 million copies worldwide. The game grew in popularity upon its re-release in 2007 as Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for the PSP with added features such as new movies, scenarios and Jobs.
Now, in 2011 the game has finally arrived for the iPhone/iPod touch! You can enjoy the game whose story gave life to the world of Ivalice, and whose high strategy battles bring tactical games to a whole new level.
- Intuitive Touch Screen Controls
The complex tactical game can be effortlessly and intuitively controlled by simply tapping units and menus. Gone is the old method of switching fixed map views - you can now rotate, move and change the size of maps as you please by sliding and pinching.
- Improved Loading Times
Loading times have been improved to get you into the action quicker than ever. What's more, you can even skip certain cut scenes.
- March 05, 2012 Initial release
- March 30, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $8.99
- January 04, 2013 Price increase: $8.99 -> $17.99
- June 06, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- June 06, 2013 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $8.99
- June 13, 2013 Price increase: $8.99 -> $17.99
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $17.99 -> $7.99
- January 07, 2014 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- December 20, 2014 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $7.99
- January 12, 2015 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- August 04, 2015 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $7.99
- August 20, 2015 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- December 19, 2015 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $7.99
- January 12, 2016 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- November 22, 2016 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $3.99
- December 01, 2016 Price increase: $3.99 -> $15.99
- December 26, 2016 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $7.99
- May 14, 2017 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- December 21, 2017 New version 2.0.0
- December 21, 2017 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $5.99
- July 26, 2018 Price increase: $5.99 -> $7.99
- August 06, 2018 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- November 20, 2018 New version 2.1.0
- November 20, 2018 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $4.99
- November 28, 2018 Price increase: $4.99 -> $15.99