What's New- Addresses minor issues related to Inter-App Audio performance and stability
App DescriptionLEGENDARY FENDERâ„¢ TONE ON YOUR iPHONE OR iPOD TOUCH. NOW WITH INTER-APP AUDIO SUPPORT! USE AMPLITUBE WITH OTHER AUDIO APPS IN REAL TIME.
Turn your iPhone/iPod touchÂ® into the ultimate mobile Fender guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! Use the iRig HD, iRig or iRig STOMP interface to connect your guitar to your iPhoneÂ® or iPod touchÂ®, and use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube with your floor controller.
AmpliTube Fender was developed with guidance from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure sonic authenticity. Derived from the award-winning Mac/PC version, AmpliTube Fender FREE gives you the â€™65 Deluxe Reverbâ„¢ amp with full controls + matching cabinet, 2 mics and 2 built-in stompboxes. You can expand your rig a-la-carte with 4 more effects and 4 more amps + cabinets via in-app purchase.
AmpliTube Fender FREE is now Audiobus compatible, meaning it can be opened inside the Audiobus app (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps, opening up many more creative options.
The built-in Speed Trainer is a robust practice tool that lets you import audio and change tempo without changing pitch. Load songs, backing tracks or loops from the Music library on your device, or from a computer, and play along. Slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed up material (+200%) to enhance your playing skills.
As a multi-FX processor for guitar, bass or any instrument, you can build a Fender rig with 3 simultaneous stompbox effects that go into an amp head, speaker cabinet and mic. Each element has separate controls for ultimate â€˜tweak-abilityâ€™.
AmpliTube Fender FREE is also a recording studio with a built-in single-track recorder that can be expanded to a full-featured 4-track recorder with master section via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you add separate effects chains to each track and tweak them later, if desired. A new 2-bar preroll feature makes it easy to come in on time when recording.
Capture ideas quickly and share your work by exporting high-quality audio files or M4As. Record your band or produce full songs directly in AmpliTube Fender.
AmpliTube Fender FREE features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile + recording app with ultra-realistic tones
- Full rig with capability for 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp head + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus compatible
- Includes Fender â€™65 Deluxe Reverbâ„¢ amp
- 2 Fender stomps included: Noise Filter and Compressor (by registering)
- 4 more Fender Amps with matching cabinets available for in-app purchase: â€™65 Twin Reverbâ„¢, â€™59 Bassmanâ„¢ LTD, Super-Sonicâ„¢ and Pro Juniorâ„¢
- 4 more Fender stomps available for in-app purchase: Fender Phaser, Fender Blenderâ„¢, Fender Tape Echo, and Overdrive
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Tones derived from the AmpliTube Fenderâ„¢ Mac/PC software
- Full support for iPhone 5 display
- Single-track recorder (with re-amping) expands to 4-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate effects chains on each track of the multitrack, which can be adjusted at any time
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from Music library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (available for in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
- Powerful preset system
- New Global Menu
- Tuner and metronome
- Can be incorporated into AmpliTube 3 app via in-app purchase
- Add individual gear models or bundles via in-app purchase
- FULL version also available
More apps information:
November 04, 2013 New version 1.6.1
October 01, 2013 New version 1.6.0
August 07, 2013 New version 1.5
July 12, 2012 New version 1.2
September 03, 2011 New version 1.1.1
June 01, 2011 New version 1.1
February 17, 2011 Initial Release