148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BIG :: Read Our Full Review >>
If you like GTA, and especially liked Vice City, you will find plenty to like about Gangstar: Miami Vindication. On another note, does anyone else think that the main character looks like Sawyer?
What's NewUpdated for iOS 4.3
App DescriptionGAME UPDATE FOR iOS 4.3 COMPATIBILITY
Gangstar: Miami Vindication has been updated and is now completely compatible with the latest iOS (4.3). Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for the wait and for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Enjoy the most immersive full-3D crime simulation ever on iPhone/iPod touch! Gangstar: Miami Vindication has a new, unique feel that delivers a deep storyline of revenge: plunge into Miami gang life and live a fast-paced adventure to liberate your little brother who has been kidnapped by the Armada gang for unknown reasons…
OPTIMIZED FOR iPhone 4! High-definition graphics that fully utilize the iPhone 4 Retina display.
WELCOME TO MIAMI
- A long lifespan, far beyond the typical iPhone game, with more than 75 varied missions: infiltrate gangs, snipe enemies, escort witnesses, chase cars and survive the jungle of Miami.
- An amazing reconstruction of an entire sprawling metropolis with a massive open-ended environment that recreates Miami, including Downtown, Miami Beach, The Harbor, Miami Bay, and The Swamps.
- Beware of the Miami PD! Thanks to the new improved AI, the cops will react intelligently and call for FBI reinforcements if needed.
TONS OF NEW VEHICLES AND WEAPONS
- New amazing vehicles to drive, from regular cars & motorcycles to boats, jet skis and even a helicopter!
- Storyline missions will take you inside each of these vehicles as you race, chase and take on time trials.
- Defeat rival gang members by using a new arsenal of weapons including grenades, flame throwers and Molotov cocktails. See just how it feels to blow out Miami!
A UNIQUE FEELING OF REALISM
- A deep storyline of revenge: the scenario was jointly written with a scriptwriter from the popular TV show, “The Wire” and is delivered by countless breathtaking, voice acted cutscenes.
- A true feeling of freedom: complete missions at your own pace and do absolutely anything you want, by day or by night.
- Radio stations broadcast popular songs from famous hip-hop, rock and electro artists, including artists from the famous Ninja Tune label.
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/
August 19, 2011 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
June 17, 2011 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $0.99
June 02, 2011 New version 1.1.5
September 23, 2010 Initial Release