●iOS 8 Compatibility
The following bugs have been addressed:
- Tapping the Save button while playing no longer causes the game to crash
- The autosave feature now functions as intended
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we hope you continue to enjoy playing CHAOS RINGS.
●We have added support for iOS8.
Boasting the best graphics and gameplay ever seen on the iPhone or iPod touch and the number one highest sales in fifteen countries, the record-breaking RPG, CHAOS RINGS, now finally makes its way to the iPad!
The iPad version supports 1024x768px HD resolutions. Experience beautiful graphics, detailed backgrounds, intricate character expressions, and intense battle scenes on the iPad's large screen.
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the iPhone and iPod touch’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
-Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
-Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the iPad powerful hardware
-A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
-Traditional game and battle systems polished to perfection
-Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
◆Reviews of the iPhone version
Chaos Rings is the only title I will be playing for quite some time, outside of my normal review requirements.
The turn-based fighting is gratifying and never got old, and the story and character development remains immersive even in short play sessions.
- Touch Arcade
The iPhone finally has its own triple-A Square Enix RPG that actually reaches the heights of a Final Fantasy or Chrono Trigger.
- Slide to Play
The story, and characters found within Chaos Rings are the most interesting and intriguing I have come across for the iPhone, and perhaps I have to go back to Final Fantasy VII to find it’s equal.
- The New York Times
- May 27, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $15.99
- May 23, 2011 New version 1.0.3
- May 19, 2011 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $4.99
- March 31, 2011 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- March 24, 2011 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $7.99
- January 04, 2011 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- December 21, 2010 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $7.99
- November 29, 2010 New version 1.0.2
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.0.3
- August 06, 2011 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $7.99
- August 13, 2011 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- August 25, 2011 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $7.99
- August 25, 2011 New version 2.0.0
- September 03, 2011 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- December 20, 2011 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $7.99
- January 06, 2012 Price increase: $7.99 -> $15.99
- March 15, 2012 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $4.99
- March 24, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $15.99
- July 26, 2012 New version 2.1.0
- July 26, 2012 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $4.99
- August 04, 2012 Price increase: $4.99 -> $15.99
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $4.99
- January 05, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $11.99
- May 10, 2013 New version 2.2.0
- October 19, 2013 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $9.99
- December 20, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $2.99
- January 07, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99
- November 15, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- December 21, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 06, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- May 05, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $8.99