- Simultaneous Multi-track recording – record up to 8 audio tracks simultaneously (enable it in the settings panel)
- Added amp oversampling technology - higher quality on high gain sound (enable it in the settings panel)
- Fixed an issue with iRig BlueBoard connection
- Fixed glitches in the looper section
- Compatibility with the latest Audiobus 2.3
- General reliability improvements
***SPECIAL IN-APP SALE! GET 50% OFF THE RECORDER/STUDIO (ONLY $/€9.99) AND LOOPER (ONLY $/€4.99) UNTIL SEPT. 30TH!***
***NEW OFFICIAL MESA/Boogie® AMPS, CABS & STOMPS AVAILABLE FOR IN-APP PURCHASE: DUAL RECTIFIER, TRIPLE RECTIFIER, MARK III, MARK IV AND TRANSATLANTIC TA-30 AND MORE***
Now turn your iPad into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio! AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPad with one of IK's instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away.
You'll be absolutely floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube now uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop for OS X and PC. You'll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
AmpliTube gives you 3 creative stompbox effects, 1 amazing amp, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. And you can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of expansion gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and more.
And you'll actually feel like you're in your own professional recording studio thanks to its "Cab Room." Now mic your cabinets in 3D - from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker - with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness.
Like to loop? Now you can get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its new Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
• Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cabinets and 2 mics
• “Cab Room" allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• 16 new mics available via in-app purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real-time playing
• FULL versions available
Requires iPad 2 or later with iOS 7.1 or later
- June 14, 2012 New version 2.5
- September 13, 2012 New version 2.6
- December 14, 2012 New version 2.8
- December 20, 2012 New version 2.8.1
- January 31, 2013 New version 2.9
- March 15, 2013 New version 2.9.5
- March 30, 2013 New version 2.9.6
- May 30, 2013 New version 3.0
- June 06, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- July 24, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.1.0
- October 05, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- October 25, 2013 New version 3.1.2
- December 11, 2013 New version 3.2
- January 15, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- April 03, 2014 New version 3.3
- May 03, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- October 19, 2014 New version 3.4
- May 20, 2015 New version 4.0
- June 03, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- July 28, 2015 New version 4.0.2
- August 24, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- October 05, 2015 New version 4.1
- October 23, 2015 New version 4.1.1
- February 16, 2016 New version 4.2.0
- July 12, 2016 New version 4.3.0