What's NewAUDIOBUS SUPPORT! USE AMPLITUBE WITH OTHER AUDIO APPS IN REAL TIME.
- Added selectable input channel for multitrack audio devices
AmpliTube 2.9.6 improves Audiobus compatibility
App DescriptionAUDIOBUS SUPPORT! USE AMPLITUBE WITH OTHER AUDIO APPS IN REAL TIME.
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effects processor and mobile recording studio with AmpliTube LE, now with the amazing Loop Drummer module. Loop Drummer makes it quick and easy to create killer drum tracks for recording, jamming, practicing and more.
Use an iRig®, iRig® HD, or iRig® STOMP interface to connect your guitar or bass to your iPhone/iPod touch®. Use iRig® BlueBoard for hands-free wireless control of AmpliTube, or use iRig® MIDI with your floor controller.
Play, practice and record anytime and everywhere with world-class guitar and bass tones and effects, drums from Loop Drummer, and multitrack recording from the leader in analog gear-modeling software for pro recording studios.
AmpliTube LE puts a full guitar/bass rig at your fingertips with 3 stompboxes, amp-head, cabinet and microphone. Choose from 5 effects (delay, chorus, wah, noise filter + distortion once registered), 1 lead amp with full controls, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics (dynamic and condenser).
Expand your rig à la carte with effects like the T-Rex Moller, Big Pig, and Metal Distortion; and amps like the Soldano® SLO-100 and Ampeg® B-15R. Add all 5 amps and 5 effects of AmpliTube Fender™, 2 amps and 6 effects of AmpliTube Slash, 2 amps and 4 effects of AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ or 5 effects from VocaLive, all via in-app purchase.
Loop Drummer syncs automatically to AmpliTube’s recorder, making it easy to add drums to your productions. Expand your loop collection via in-app purchase of Style Packs for Rock, Blues, Metal, Electro and more. Over 500 loops are available.
The Remix feature in Loop Drummer uses an intelligent algorithm to create drum tracks, or you can build tracks by dragging and dropping loops in the Timeline. Mix your drums with the built-in mixer.
Expand AmpliTube’s recorder to a full professional multitrack studio by adding the 4-Track Recorder Plus Master Effects Section via in-app purchase. Record your band or produce songs directly in AmpliTube. Share your high-quality audio files or M4As with FTP and SoundCloud upload.
Import music to play along with from your device’s iPod library or your computer. Use the SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature that slows down or speeds up audio without changing pitch. A digital chromatic tuner and metronome are also included.
AmpliTube LE features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp head + cabinet + mic
- 5 Stomps, 1 Amp, 1 Cabinet, 2 Mics
- Expandable with more gear models via in-app purchase: 5 effects suitable for other instruments/vocals, 1 official amp from Soldano®, 1 official amp from Ampeg®, 1 official stomp from T-Rex, 2 stomps based on the most popular distortion effects, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomp models, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomp models, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomp models, 5 VocaLive vocal effects
- Single-track recorder expandable to 4-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Audiobus Support
- Recorder now has preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your iPod library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up tempo of imported songs without changing pitch
- NO VOICE removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful system to manage presets and favorites
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- Full and FREE versions also available
More apps information:
April 01, 2013 New version 2.9.6
March 15, 2013 New version 2.9.5
March 14, 2013 New version 2.9
March 14, 2013 New version 2.9.5
January 30, 2013 New version 2.9
December 21, 2012 New version 2.8.1
June 16, 2010 Initial Release