AWS IoT Button
The AWS IoT Button is an easy way to get started with the Internet of Things. Based on the Amazon Dash button hardware, the AWS IoT button is a developer kit that can be programmed to control internet-connected devices and services. This programmable Wi-Fi button is designed to help developers get started with AWS IoT, AWS Lambda and other Amazon Web Services.
Fast provisioning and setup
This iOS application walks you through a few easy steps to get your IoT Button up and running: (1) Register – create the resources required for your button to send messages to AWS IoT, (2) Configure – upload security credentials to your button and connect it to your Wi-Fi network, and (3) Set button action – use lambda functions to trigger events in the cloud with the click of a button.
Easy to use
- Manage multiple IoT buttons from the home screen
- Quickly reconfigure Wi-Fi for your home or office
- Create a new lambda function from a blueprint or use one you developed on the AWS console
- Scan the button’s barcode so you don’t need to type the Device Serial Number out by hand
- Name your buttons so you never start blasting your favorite Celine Dion playlist when you really meant to show your friends a button that turns on your TV
Visit us at:
- December 02, 2016 Initial release