・Screen rotate function added. (Please note that the app may quit if the screen is rotated too many times in succession.)
・The following minigame buttons have been enlarged and/or rearranged:
Shooting Coaster (tap the screen to fire the beam)
・Name change function added. (Accessible from the world map config menu.)
・Other minor bugs fixed.
- As this application is very large, it will take some time to download.
- This application takes up around 2GB of memory. Over 4GB of free space is required to download it, so make sure that ample spare memory is available before attempting to do so.
iPhone 5s or later, 3rd generation iPad or later, iPad mini 2 or later, iPod touch 6
iOS 8.0 or later
*Please be aware that users may experience problems, such as exceptionally slow running speeds, if running this application on devices other than those outlined in the recommended hardware section. Such devices are not suited to playing this game and there is a chance of unforeseen errors occurring if running it on them.
The smash hit RPG: Final Fantasy VII, which has sold over 11,000,000 units* worldwide, finally arrives on iOS!
*Total includes both packaged sales and downloads.
The first Final Fantasy to feature 3D backgrounds and CG movie scenes, this dramatic tale continues to be loved by numerous fans around the world. Battle stages also appear in full 3D for the first time, bringing an even greater sense of awe and spectacle to combat!
Customize your characters in any way you like using the fantastic “material” system that allows endless combinations of spells and abilities.
This product is a port based on Final Fantasy VII for PC (No changes or additions have been made to the story).
With its unshakeable monopoly over Mako energy production, the evil Shinra Electric Power Company holds tight to the reigns of world power.
One day, a Mako reactor serving the sprawling metropolis of Midgar is attacked and destroyed in a bombing raid by a revolutionary group calling themselves Avalanche.
Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra’s elite “Soldier” unit takes part in the raid as a mercenary hired by Avalanche and sets events in motion that will draw him and his friends into an epic struggle for the fate of the planet itself…
Special features for the iOS edition
- Play using a simple and comfortable virtual controller designed not to obscure the action, choosing between virtual analogue or fixed 4-way digital control pad options. The opacity of on-screen controls can also be adjusted from the Config Menu.
- Two new features to make play easier and more convenient!
The iOS edition also includes an option to turn enemy encounters off on the world and area maps (will not skip event battles) and a Max Stats command to become all-powerful in the blink of an eye.
Major game controls
Movement: Virtual joypad (Select between analogue and digital modes)
Menu navigation: Fixed digital buttons
Confirm: A button
Cancel: B button
Open menu: Y button
- August 20, 2015 Initial release
- September 02, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- October 18, 2015 New version 1.0.3
- December 19, 2015 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $10.99
- January 06, 2016 Price increase: $10.99 -> $15.99
- January 26, 2016 New version 1.0.5
- December 22, 2016 Price decrease: $15.99 -> $12.99
- January 06, 2017 Price increase: $12.99 -> $15.99