Civilization Revolution Gets Multiplayer Modes via In-App Purchase
Posted by Andrew Stevens on February 22nd, 2013
iPhone App - Designed for iPhone, compatible with iPad
2K Games have released a new update for Civilization Revolution with new features that include two new multiplayer modes that are available for in app purchase. Additionally, you can purchase new units and buildings individually or with an all in one master bundle.
Full details from the App Store:
- Multiplayer Now Available: Challenge your friends for Civ supremacy with 2 different multiplayer modes!
- New Mediterranean Units & Buildings: Brand new units and buildings for the Arabs, Egyptians, Romans and Greeks.
- New Asian Units & Buildings: Brand new units and buildings for the Chinese, Japanese, Mongols, and Indians.
- New European Units & Buildings: Brand new units and buildings for the English, French, German and Spanish.
- New Expansionist Units & Building: Brand new units and buildings for the Americans, Aztecs, Russians and Zulus
- New Wonders: 4 brand new wonders
- Civilization Master Bundle: Unlocks all new wonders, buildings and units for all countries.