- fixed a bug where setting page was shown instead of the camera page on launch for iPhones
- fixed a major bug with app rating button
This is a simple movie recording app that lets you continue recording as long as you keep your finger pressed on the screen. As soon as you let go then movie recording is automatically saved to your camera roll.
• Simple and easy controls
• Option to start movie recording as soon as the app is launched
• Option to start flashlight as soon as the app is launched so that your movies never come out dark
• Change camera direction
• You can change all the start up settings including Record, flashlight, front or rear facing camera.
• Automatically movies are saved to your photo album
• No annoying Ads!
• No Time Limit!
• No In-App purchases!
NOTE: * If you cannot save movies on iOS 7 or higher then please change the privacy setting. Open Settings -> Privacy -> Photos Turn on iRecorder
- May 16, 2015 Initial release
- May 28, 2015 New version 1.1
- June 02, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 07, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 08, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 15, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 20, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 25, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 07, 2015 New version 1.2
- July 07, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 10, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99