InstaFont2 is a super easy app that allows you to install any additional font in TrueTypeFont- (.ttf) or OpenTypeFont- (.otf) format on your iPhone or iPad. These fonts can then be used throughout the system in other apps like Pages, Keynote or Numbers.
Have you ever experienced a problem when a presentation couldn't be opened because the iPhone or iPad does not know the font in it. This app is a perfect solution for everybody who creates presentations on a Mac or PC to show them on their iPad.
• 125+ built in most fun and amazing fonts
• No In-app for more fonts
• Universal app, download it once and use it on all Apple devices
• Add new fonts as .ttf or .otf file from other apps like Mail, Dropbox etc
• Install single or multiple fonts all at once.
• Install new fonts without ever connecting your device to a computer or launching iTunes.
• Preview all your fonts installed on your device
• Built-in tutorial to walk you through the whole process
• Add custom names to your font collection
• Works with:
- Office Suite Pro
NOTE: It is not possible to change the system-font on your device with this app. You can install additional fonts on your device which can then be used by other apps which make use of the device's font book
IMPORTANT: If in case you try to install a font and you get "Safari couldn't connect to server" then just launch InstaFont2 and try your install again.
- May 14, 2015 Initial release
- May 16, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99