- minor bug fixes and performance improvement
Tic-Tac-Toe is a game in which one player draws Xs and another player draws Os inside a set of nine squares and each player tries to be the first to fill a row of squares with either Xs or Os
• The game ends when three-in-a-row is obtained.
• The number of Xs is always either equal to or exactly 1 more than the number of Os (if X starts).
Number of positions
• 91 unique positions are won by (X)
• 44 unique positions are won by (O)
• 3 unique positions are drawn
Number of Players
• One player
• Two Player
In Tic-Tac-Toe Game, players who follow the right strategy will always tie.Against an opponent who doesn't know this strategy, however, you can still win whenever they make a mistake.
- May 04, 2015 Initial release
- June 08, 2015 New version 2.0
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.0
- July 15, 2020 New version 3.5
- October 23, 2020 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99