This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fixes
More than 10000 children like this app!!!
Maths fact allow kids to learn basic maths and practice with a set of operation like addition,multiplication,subtraction,division and viewing progress in chart.
****** Overview ******
Answer mode and keypad mode is best practice for learning maths fact.
Play with Addition, multiplication, subtraction, division operation, Mixed operation.
Randomly generated question.
Solve math fact with time limit.You can also play with no timer.
Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4 maths problem.
Result page show how many are correct,how many are wrong and how many are missed.
****** Kids Progress Report******
Attractive history concept for keeping last three month progress.
Student can easily see his result based on operator and grade.
Show correct answer
Show wrong answer and display it's correct answer
Show missed problem and also show their correct answer
****** Settings option ******
-App sound for learning maths program
-Answer mode and keypad mode
-Student can learn maths with timer or without timer and timer with set of duration.
-'Like to Rate our app' option available for user review and ratting
****** Parent and teacher quotes ******
“Love the app, I have a 7 yr old who is a bit behind, but he loves playing with
it, he's happy, I'm happy he's learning, and showing progress!! I Also love
getting the weekly progress reports...bought this app for each stage!”
Teacher and mom! I am a second grade teacher and a mom...this app is
amazing! I highly recommend it to parents who want to give their kids some
extra math practice...best part? Kids don't even realize it's practicing math! My 6,
almost 7 year old asks to play daily!.”
“This app for my son who was entering 1st grade. He is
now in 2nd Grade and consistently scores at the lowest 90 but more often
100 on all his math tests. His younger sister just turned four a week ago. She
started using the app after watching her older brother 'playing the math
game'. Last evening she went through 7 rounds of 1st grade math without
any incorrect answers. Grate result showing with graph.Love Progress
Reach us at: http://pcubesoftech.com
We will be glad with your response. Contact us anytime for any questions and suggestions at http://pcubesoftech.com/contact.php
Enjoy with math fact!!!!.
- October 29, 2014 Initial release
- November 06, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 07, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 04, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 05, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 04, 2015 New version 2.0
- May 04, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 08, 2015 New version 3.0
- November 12, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 19, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 26, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 03, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 07, 2020 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- January 14, 2020 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 21, 2020 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 23, 2020 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- November 12, 2020 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!