This release provides a key enhancement that allows you to choose which scheduling term appears in the Class Overview, as well as resolutions to multiple issues related to incorrect data appearing within the application.
Features in this release include:
· Choose which scheduling term classes appear in the Class Overview.
· An enhanced error message now appears when there is connection issues with PowerSchool SIS.
The following issues are resolved in this release:
· Older graded assignments were appearing under Assignments Graded Today.
· Incorrect term grades appeared.
· Incorrect reporting term grades appeared in the Class Overview.
· All assignments for a class did not display correctly.
· Daily Bulletins were not appearing in the same sort order as they appear in the PowerSchool SIS Student and Parent portal.
· Issues connecting to the district after the server changed.
· Pull to refresh periodically failed to refresh.
Built for convenient access to real-time student information like grades, assignments, and attendance, the PowerSchool Mobile App provides enhanced functionality for parents, guardians, and students.
• Get easy access to the most important student data with an updated user interface, dashboard, and improved app structure
• Use new dashboard widgets for quick access to important information including: GPA, Class Overview, Assignments Due, Assignments Graded, Attendance, School Bulletins, Meal Balance, and Fees
• Customize the dashboard by reordering or hiding widgets to prioritize the information that is most important to you
• Access class information and grades across terms and drill-down to detailed views of class assignments, attendance, and standards
• View class assignments for the week or month in a new calendar view, and drill-down to assignment details
• Manage push and email notifications, student profiles, access school information, and more
PowerSchool is the leading K-12 education technology provider of solutions that improve the education experience for 100 million students, teachers, and parents in over 70 countries around the world.
To access the PowerSchool Mobile App, your school district must be using the PowerSchool Student Information System. If you are not sure what SIS your school is using, contact your school or district.
• Requires iOS version 10.0 or higher
• Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
• Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Users must consent to receive push notifications when connecting to servers outside of the United States
• Meal Balance totals are only available if your school uses the PowerLunch meal management feature in the PowerSchool SIS
- July 02, 2015 Initial release
- July 29, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- June 21, 2016 New version 1.1.1
- June 30, 2016 New version 1.1.2
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.1.3
- August 23, 2017 New version 2.1.0
- August 31, 2017 New version 2.1.1
- August 03, 2018 New version 2.2.1
- August 22, 2018 New version 2.4.0
- September 20, 2018 New version 2.4.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.7.0