- Fixed minor bugs
- Add license agreement document
This App won the first place in the paid app music category of the App Store of 19 countries , including Japan ! !
An easy way to create your own original tunes!
Chordana Composer makes it easy for you to write your own tunes, even if you don't know how to compose music.
You can enter a motif (two-bar melody) using your choice of 3 input modes. There's no need to enter the melody for the entire tune.
You just enter one motif and Chordana Composer automatically creates a whole tune, so you don't have to spend ages composing the music.
1. Three ways to enter your motif (2-bar melody)
A melody that comes to you in the middle of an ordinary day...
Have you ever thought: “This would make a really great tune.
But I need to know how to compose, and it's no good if I can't read music. And that all takes time to learn”?
Chordana Composer will take care of all those concerns.
Just enter 2 bars of the motif you thought of.
Chordana Composer will automatically make it into an entire tune.
You can choose from 3 types of input method.
In "Keyboard input mode" you use a virtual keyboard, in "Notation input mode, you paste the notes into a sheet of music, and in "Microphone input mode", you just sing the motif into the microphone.
2. Automatic composition by choosing "Genre" and "Concept"
Once you've entered the melody using one of the modes above, you're ready for automatic composition.
Choose whichever combination of "Genre", "Concept", "Range of melody movement" and "Level of melody tension" creates a tune that best matches what you've imagined.
3. Your own editing using the Hints function
In Notation input mode, you can edit the the created melody yourself.
If you enable the Hints function when you're editing the tune, the notation is color coded as a reference for your edits (notes that match the chord, notes in the same scale, notes that increase the tension and other notes you need to be aware of).
4. Using simple steps, you can upload your finished tune as a video to YouTube along with the staff notation, or slideshow of photos. You can also send your tunes as email attachments in AAC or MIDI format, and it's really easy to make your own ringtones*1 too.
*1: To use your tune as an iPhone ringtone, you need to connect to a Mac or Windows computer and transfer the tune to your iPhone via iTunes.
iPhone 5, iPhone5c, iPhone5s, iPhone6, iPhone6 Plus, iPhone6ｓ, iPhone6ｓ Plus
iPod touch (5th generation or later)
※ iOS8 or later required.
It's also easy to share finished tunes.
- January 31, 2015 Initial release
- February 11, 2015 New version 1.0.5
- February 14, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 19, 2015 New version 1.0.6
- February 26, 2015 New version 1.0.7
- March 13, 2015 New version 1.1.0
- March 28, 2015 New version 1.2.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.3.0
- May 02, 2015 New version 1.4.0
- June 05, 2015 New version 1.4.2
- July 17, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- July 28, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- August 29, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- October 23, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- November 01, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- December 03, 2015 New version 2.1.2
- December 07, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 02, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- March 01, 2016 New version 3.0.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 3.0.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.0.4