What do you call a metal beam that rings softly when hit? A low-ding bar!
Improvements to loading have been made.
Amazing pets, epic battles and … math practice? That’s Prodigy, the no-cost math game where kids can earn prizes, go on quests and play with friends — all while learning math.
With Prodigy math homework is disguised as a video-game. Loved by over a million teachers and 50 million students around the world, kids have fun and get rewards by correctly answering skill-building math questions. The best part? All of our educational content is completely zero cost.
Math practice used to be a struggle — but not anymore. With Prodigy it’s easy to learn math!
Customized to your kids needs:
We know that every student faces unique challenges when it comes to math learning. That’s why:
• Content is tailored to every player’s strengths and weaknesses. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and many more skills are embedded into the game. Our proprietary algorithms adapt the questions to suit your child’s learning needs.
• Math questions are fully aligned with state-level curricula, including Common Core and TEKS, so Prodigy is always connected to the classroom. 1st grade math, 2nd grade math, 3rd grade math all the way up to grade 8 are customized to align to region, district and school board.
• 1,400 available skills give students the chance to learn more and keep growing. Other math games for kids stop at easy addition and subtraction. We go far beyond grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 and provide comprehensive math education past grade 4 all the way to grade 8.
For a full list of the math skills Prodigy supports, visit prodigygame.com/math/skills.
Every child’s privacy and safety is important to us. We don’t just say that - we’ve achieved:
iKeepSafe FERPA Certification
iKeepSafe COPPA Safe Harbor Certification
A 2018 Top Pick for Learning from Common Sense Education
One of the American Association of School Librarians’ Best Websites for Teaching and Learning 2018
Connect a free parent account today to:
•See what math practice your child is working on
•Monitor your child’s understanding and progress with dashboards that show the specific math concepts your child excels at, and where they struggle
•Set goals and give rewards to encourage even more math practice!
To sign up for your free parent account, visit prodigygame.com.
Here’s what teachers are saying about Prodigy:
“I have seen students who were apprehensive about math open up and begin to enjoy working on their skills. I have also seen struggling students make improvements with as little as 10 minutes each day.”
5th grade teacher
“I have students who will tell me a new concept is easy because they have already learned how to do it on Prodigy.”
4th grade teacher
Want your child to learn more?
With Prodigy you can turn screen-time into education time. Premium members level up faster, spend more time answering math questions and get exclusive access to pets, member-only game areas and extra rewards. To sign up today, visit prodigygame.com/membership.
Don’t want a membership just yet? All of our educational content is zero cost and always will be.
To learn more about Prodigy and to get started, visit www.prodigygame.com.
- October 08, 2015 Initial release
- August 17, 2016 New version 1.5
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.6
- September 14, 2017 New version 1.71
- June 26, 2018 New version 2
- August 29, 2018 New version 2.2
- September 25, 2018 New version 2.3
- October 10, 2018 New version 2.3.1
- April 02, 2019 New version 3.0.37
- June 13, 2019 New version 3.2
- June 20, 2019 New version 3.2.6
- August 16, 2019 New version 3.2.7
- August 28, 2019 New version 3.3.0
- August 30, 2019 New version 3.3.1
- September 10, 2019 New version 3.3.2
- October 02, 2019 New version 3.3.3
- December 10, 2019 New version 3.3.4
- April 02, 2020 New version 3.4.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 3.4.1