We’ve made some exciting changes to the Prodigy brand, to reflect and embolden our desire to transform education for all students. This includes a new logo and visuals, as well as an evolved mascot.
Ready for an AWESOME math adventure? With Prodigy Math Game, players explore new worlds, embark on heroic quests and battle friends to collect prizes, pets and more — all while practicing math!
Each player creates a character that represents them as they start their adventure. These characters, or wizards, embark on a unique journey, taking players from level 1 all the way up to level 100! As they play, their wizards get stronger, collect more items and unlock more zones.
With Prodigy Math Game, kids don’t have to choose between homework time and playtime! As they compete in battles against monsters or other players, they’ll answer skill-building math questions to succeed. Prodigy Math Game has been designed by educators to make learning fun!
Here’s how Prodigy turns math into a fun adventure for everyone:
- It’s engaging — We believe learning should be fun! That’s why Prodigy Math Game aims to help kids to develop a love of practicing math and master new skills.
- It’s aligned — Math questions are fully aligned with state-level curricula, to align with what students are learning in school. For a full list of the math skills Prodigy supports, visit prodigygame.com/math/skills.
- It’s adaptive — Our adaptive algorithm tailors math questions to each child’s learning style and grade level. Questions also include hints to help students through tough concepts.
PRIVACY & SAFETY:
Every child’s privacy and safety is important to us.
In our commitment to protect the privacy of children, Prodigy participates in the iKeepSafe Safe Harbor program. Prodigy has been granted the iKeepSafe Privacy California Student Badge, signifying that our products have been reviewed and approved for having policies and practices surrounding the collection, use, maintenance and disclosure of personal information from children consistent with program guidelines, including The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and The Family Education Rights and Protection Act (FERPA). To learn more, visit https://www.prodigygame.com/main-en/privacy-policy/
Here’s what teachers are saying about Prodigy:
“I have seen students who were apprehensive about math open up and begin to enjoy working on their skills. I have also seen struggling students make improvements with as little as 10 minutes each day.”
5th grade teacher
“I have students who will tell me a new concept is easy because they have already learned how to do it on Prodigy.”
4th grade teacher
Make a difference in your child's education with a Premium Membership. Easily track learning progress and provide support exactly where they need it.
Prodigy can help your child love learning independently. And as they play, you’ll get data on their progress to support their learning. Prodigy Math Game and all of its education content is completely free as our mission is to help every child in the world love learning! An optional Premium Membership is available that provides parents with extra data and tools to support their child’s learning progress and extra fun for kids through additional features. To learn more, visit https://www.prodigygame.com/main-en/parents/
This optional subscription is available for purchase at 59.99USD/year (or local equivalent).
Payments are charged to the user’s Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The account is charged for the renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period and the cost of the renewal will be provided. Auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s Apple ID’s Account Settings after purchase. You can manage and cancel subscriptions in the user’s Apple ID account settings.
Terms and conditions: https://www.prodigygame.com/main-en/terms-and-conditions/
- October 08, 2015 Initial release
- August 17, 2016 New version 1.5
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.6
- September 14, 2017 New version 1.71
- June 26, 2018 New version 2
- August 29, 2018 New version 2.2
- September 25, 2018 New version 2.3
- October 10, 2018 New version 2.3.1
- April 02, 2019 New version 3.0.37
- June 13, 2019 New version 3.2
- June 20, 2019 New version 3.2.6
- August 16, 2019 New version 3.2.7
- August 28, 2019 New version 3.3.0
- August 30, 2019 New version 3.3.1
- September 10, 2019 New version 3.3.2
- October 02, 2019 New version 3.3.3
- December 10, 2019 New version 3.3.4
- April 02, 2020 New version 3.4.0
- July 14, 2020 New version 3.4.1
- August 05, 2021 New version 4.0.0