Dear friends, we thank you for all your great feedback!
* Anomaly settings and other minor bugs
* New big sales and bonuses
* Video preview
Play and have fun! Please find a minute to rate this game!
Save your town from an evil necromancer and his fiendish horde in Mysteries of Neverville: Hidden Object Journey. Discover a variety of puzzler mini-games and assemble numerous collections in this free adventure game.
The Runestone of Light that has protected the town of Neverville for thousands of years has gone missing. With nothing to protect Neverville, an evil fog has surrounded the town and trapped its inhabitants inside. You play the role of Valerie, the brave daughter of Cygnus Rastlin, the greatest guardian of Neverville and must return to the town to stop the evil from spreading. Find out who is lurking in the fog! Some say that the evil necromancer Velniir has returned from the dead!
But how can this be true? He was captured and buried inside a stone chamber by Cygnus Rastlin himself. What force has brought him back to life? Who is behind the disappearance of the runestone? Play this exciting hidden object game to find out!
Collect the missing pieces of the Runestone of Light and restore it to its former glory. Complete complex quests, unlock hidden object scenes and puzzles, meet a cast of colorful characters and make stunning collections in this exciting hidden object journey!
* 200 quests to keep you entertained for hundreds of hours
* Captivating storyline full of twists, treachery and acts of heroism
* Meet fascinating characters and unlock mysterious locations
* Play 15 unique hidden object scenes and puzzles
* Use power-ups and special tools to solve difficult quests
* Make over 30 collections to get exciting rewards
* Find the missing pieces of the Runestone of Light and restore it to its former glory
* Fight the evil necromancer and his horde of wolf spirits!
* High definition retina display graphics throughout the game
* Regular updates will add more quests, location and characters!
- November 18, 2015 Initial release
- June 29, 2016 New version 2.2.0