Dear Players! Thank you for your feedback!
* This update includes improvements that will provide you with a better gaming experience.
* Fixed a bug with a crossbow
We constantly strive to make our games better, so your feedback is always welcome. Thank you for playing Kingdom of Aurelia:Mystery of Poisoned Dagger!
Journey through steampunk cities and magic forests on your quest to foil a conspiracy against the royal family in this stunning 3D hidden object puzzle adventure!
Key features of this adventure game:
- Take a fantasy quest in a steampunk setting
- Befriend magical creatures along your adventure
- Discover a variety of hidden object modes
- Mater your puzzle-solving skills with matching and logic mini-games
- Enjoy mesmerizing 3D game videos
- Foil the evil plot as the story unfolds
- Unlock bonus content
Drifted by fantasy...
In this fantasy game you play for Sam, a boy of 13 years old, tasked with saving his friend, princess Aurora. A mysterious old man in a cloak cut her hand with the Cursed Dagger. This dangerous artifact bestows magical powers over the wounded person. Now that the fate of the kingdom lies in your hands, it’s up to you to find the cure.
This puzzle quest is a hidden object adventure game at its best, which grabs your attention from the first minutes. As the story unfolds, colorful fantasy art and 3D videos get more and more involved with the quest. Team up with Tim the Robot and embark on an a mystery adventure in a whimsical steampunk setting. Explore locations for hidden items and collectibles, meet fairy-tale characters and unlock numerous bonus features as you progress.
Not only this game is eye candy, but also a sophisticated treat for all HOPA fans. Hidden object scenes are beautifully drawn and wisely put to fit the story. Finding games fans are going to enjoy the variety of seek-and find modes. As you progress, you are to find hidden objects by world list, outlines, associations, parts and more. There are also a few hidden object puzzles based on find-and-apply principle. As for mini-games, they are mostly Math puzzles, matching games and brain-teasers. In a word, this HOG is well-crafted family game with good length to enjoy.
- March 30, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.0.16
- October 15, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- October 22, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99