Back to school updates and more! XtraMath has added engagement and motivation features so kids (and families) can track their progress and earn trophies along the way. And families, we now have user guides that you can download or view online on our latest Resources page! The new user guides walk you through getting your child online, whether they are using the program in school, homeschool, or for extra practice at home, as well as provide detailed report descriptions. The resources page also features our new Printables! You can now print out trophies, certificates, large fluency matrixes, and classroom progress charts to help you hold classroom or individual contests throughout the school year!
XtraMath is a math fact fluency program that helps students increase their math fluency and recall in order to succeed in fractions, decimals, and other higher-level math concepts. XtraMath student activities are simple and straightforward and take about 10 minutes each day. The program uses sophisticated methods to present your child with the right problem at the right time to maximize the effectiveness of practice. Students earn a certificate of achievement when they complete an operation as well as receive trophy awards as they hit program milestones.
You will receive a weekly progress report via e-mail. The report shows how well your child knows their math facts and the progress they are making toward mastery. More detailed reports can be accessed via the web at any time. Additionally, there is a user guide you can download that will walk you through the program and the reports.
Many educators choose XtraMath to supplement their regular math curriculum in the classroom. XtraMath does not have any advertising within the app, and we comply with applicable data privacy laws, such as FERPA, COPPA, and GDPR, as well as have signed the Student Privacy Pledge. User data and information is never sold or given to third parties.
XtraMath® is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to math achievement for all. Our goal is to develop effective, efficient, adaptive, and intrinsically rewarding supplemental math activities.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- August 11, 2014 New version 3.1.2
- November 18, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- March 12, 2015 New version 3.1.5
- September 30, 2015 New version 3.6.1
- October 31, 2015 New version 3.8.0
- December 21, 2015 New version 3.15.2
- March 09, 2016 New version 3.16.3
- August 09, 2016 New version 3.17.9
- November 04, 2016 New version 3.18.6
- November 30, 2016 New version 3.18.9
- January 31, 2017 New version 3.19.9
- February 24, 2017 New version 3.19.10
- July 12, 2017 New version 3.20.12
- August 11, 2017 New version 3.20.14
- September 16, 2017 New version 3.20.23
- October 24, 2017 New version 3.20.27
- November 09, 2017 New version 3.20.29
- August 14, 2018 New version 3.21.15
- January 30, 2019 New version 3.22.24
- February 15, 2019 New version 3.22.41
- November 14, 2019 New version 3.23.51
- January 15, 2020 New version 3.23.56
- August 19, 2020 New version 20.0.0