*Supports New Version of iOS
*Added New Level to Play
English - 101 has 10 volumes of learning games, each volume consisting of 2 to 4 categories. Each category uses female voices with American English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
-In total 10 volumes and each volume has 2 to 4 categories
-One uniform scoreboard for all the categories in the home section. For every category played, the score from all those category is counted under one scoreboard
-With every correct answer, you earn 500 points
-An option to enter the child’s name and parents’ email id’s is provided
-Each category within the volumes, there are reports or analytics that records your high score.
-A time report that shows how much time in a day is spent in the respective category. This way parents can keep track of their kids’ activities
-An achievement section that displays your highest score, and once every level is completed you unlock a badge. The badge is a sign of achievement.
-Share your achievements to Facebook
-Register your email id if you would like send us your feedback on the game.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- August 28, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 22, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $11.99
- August 17, 2016 Price increase: $11.99 -> $23.99
- November 05, 2016 Price decrease: $23.99 -> $11.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.1
- June 14, 2019 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $9.99
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $9.99