* Winter is coming to an end, this is a time to play with valentines day theme.
* it is also comes with some minor bug fixes to improve your gaming experience.
* Stay tuned for some amazing new things in the near future!
※※※※ Apple Says 9-In-1: Kid's Literacy Games " is NEW & NOTEWORTHY ". ※※※※
Welcome to the wonderful world of kids with this series of nine apps….where reality and imagination go hand in hand, where fun and learning are great buddies and where parents and children jump together in joy…for there is no joy like exploring with your child and seeing the smile on his face!
1. Count My Pets- Learn counting by dragging the animals and birds to their home with interesting levels.
2. Jigsaw - Preschool Puzzles for Kids (level) - A game of fitting the pieces together to meet the jigsaw challenge.
3. Easy Craft – Kid’s Craft Book (level) - Enjoy your time in the craft corner by making wonderful things in this game.
4. Color Math- An easy to understand game of addition and subtraction with pictorial representation.
5. Brain Trainer - Spot the Difference- A game of spotting the small difference in two similar pictures.
6. Dot to Tot – Connect Alphabets- A game of connecting dots and learning alphabets in sequence.
7. Kid’s Paints and Colors - Make marvelous picture with many colors.
8. Jukebox Rhymes – Toddler Dance Play and Sing- Sing, dance and play musical instruments, all in one app.
9. Chopper Crazy - Little Flier- An app that gives you the pleasure of flying cute helicopters.
This series is all about how to teach your child creatively and have fun with him. All you needed to start with, is a part of this series. A balance of learning while enjoying can be beautifully and easily achieved with your kids. So get ready for an amazing experience!
•Apps are designed to build child’s observation power and concentration
•Kid’s visual, auditory and tactile senses are stimulated
•Child learns about dimension, achieving targets, numbers, colors, letters, etc.
•Pleasure for the little kids while singing rhymes, dancing and playing with musical instruments
•Guided activities with suitable hints and tutorials.
•Pleasant background and music.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- September 22, 2014 New version 1.4
- February 21, 2015 New version 1.5