• Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
• iOS 11 Optimization
Tiny Month is designed to show you clear and readable month view and list view with the intuitive interface.
Why Tiny? Instead of forcing you to learn some new way to read your events, Tiny Month gives you tiny size of grid month view so that you can see everything at a glance. You can switch between three sizes. Make it tiny if you're going through busy days, or switch back to normal size if your schedule is not so busy for a while.
• NO MORE DOTS ON YOUR MONTH VIEW
- Tiny Month gives you colorful agenda title on your month view. Each day expands when you touch. This simple and intuitive interface makes reading event a breeze.
• ADJUST YOUR MONTH VIEW
- Is your month packed with busy schedule? Change the size of events on month view so you can see more. You can choose between Tiny/Small/Regular sizes (Default is small). Nothing can replace the same old grid month view you've always been using.
- Two things are different from normal list view. First, it gives you Month Separator that makes it easy to read events in the same month. Second, it has Day Indicator that makes it easy to see how far in the future it is as you scroll.
• ADDING TIME IS A SINGLE TOUCH
- You can add an event in a single touch by simply sliding your finger to set a time for events.
• BE COLORFUL WITH CALENDARS
- No matter what calendar service you use (iCloud/Google/Exchange,Etc), you can change color and name of your calendars. Have fun playing with our easy to use color picker!
• Other Features
- Date Badge, Week Number, Default Alarm, Default Event Length
- June 19, 2014 Initial release
- May 24, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 30, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0