Tiny Month is designed to show you clear and readable month view and list view with intuitive interface.
Why Tiny? Instead of forcing you to learn some new way to read your events, Tiny Month gives you tiny size of grid month view, so you can see everything at a glance. You can switch between three sizes. Make it tiny if you're going through busy days, or switch back to normal size if your schedule is not so busy for a while.
• NO MORE DOTS ON YOUR MONTH VIEW
- Tiny Month gives you colorful agenda title on your month view. Each day expands when you touch. This simple and intuitive interface makes reading event a breeze.
• ADJUST YOUR MONTH VIEW
- Is your month packed with busy schedule? Change the size of events on month view so you can see more. You can choose between Tiny/Small/Regular sizes (Default is small). Nothing can replace the same old grid month view you've always been using.
- Two things are different from normal list view. First, it gives you Month Separator that makes it easy to read events in a same month. Second, it has Day Indicator that make it easy to see how far in the future it is as you scroll.
• ADDING TIME IS A SINGLE TOUCH
- You can add an event in a single touch by simply sliding your finger to set a time for events.
- August 06, 2014 Initial release