Lay Out, Decorate, Visit, and Above All—Do it!
Home Design 3D For Dummies helps you create 2D blueprint design layouts of your projects, virtually furnish them, and see the results in 3D.
Plus, it offers detailed and complete do-it-yourself (DIY) fact sheets that walk you through the steps to take on improvements and repairs yourself. Written by real-world experts, these sheets guide you through your renovation projects. Whether you're looking to paint, work on your floor, or build a partition, the For Dummies sheets can help! And the explain everything in a clear and concise fashion that will empower you no matter what your level of DIY expertise.
The four sheet categories cover:
1.Planning Your Home Improvement Projects
2.Painting and Wallpapering
3.Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling
4.Carpentry, Woodworking, and Flooring
• Over 15 comprehensive illustrated files teach you how to take on home repairs yourself
• Each sheet covers a specific topic and offers step-by-step illustrations
• Helpful advice from real professionals
2D Design and 3D views:
• Projects easily saved and edited
• Drag and drop objects and furniture (windows, doors, tables, desks, carpeting, and more)
• More than 700 different features and furniture available — in many styles
• 3D walkthrough with amazing rendering and shadow effects
About For Dummies®
After 20 years, more than 250 million copies printed, and millions of e-books downloaded, For Dummies is the world’s bestselling reference series, well known for enriching people’s lives by making knowledge accessible in a fun and easy way.
Loyal customers around the globe agree that For Dummies is “more than a publishing phenomenon … [it is] a sign of the times,” [The New York Times].
With more than 1,800 active topics covering everything from health to history, music to math, sports to self-help, technology to travel, For Dummies is dedicated to Making Everything Easier.
The For Dummies brand presence continues to expand wherever there is a need to know, including e-books, mobile apps, e-learning courses, a corporate custom publishing program, a robust consumer website and a licensed product line that includes consumer electronics, culinary, crafts, video, software, musical instrument packs, home improvement, automotive, game and more.
For more information, visit Dummies.com. For Dummies is a branded imprint of Wiley.
- June 03, 2014 Initial release
- June 04, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.1
- March 14, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99