A minor update before of a big release soon.
France GuideWithMe is an offline travel guide, which recommends detailed articles around the country in relation to your current location. Developed by travelers and for travelers, GuideWithMe is a rich source of general travel info as well as off the beaten track advice.
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app. And there’s more!
Complete articles with multiple hotel and restaurant listings are suggested for Lyon, Paris and other travel destinations.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on internet roaming fees and read articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.ME, an offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered.
• FRANCE CITIES. Paris, Mont Saint-Michel, Versailles, French Riviera, Fontainebleau, Lourdes, Chambord, Lyon, Aix-en-Provence, Strasbourg, Marseille, Toulouse, Nice, Nantes, Montpellier, Lille, Rennes, Brest, Saint-Denis, Pau, Fort-de-France, Rouen
• GET RELIABLE INFO. Country data comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers.
• FAVORITE NEW PLACES. Save places to your Favorites for quick access later.
• VIEW AND CREATE USEFUL LISTS. Never forget an amazing place to eat at or an important document to pack for this specific trip.
• PHRASEBOOK. View common phrases in French.
• TOP 10 DESTINATIONS IN PARIS. What to do and see suggestions.
• UPGRADE TO FULL VERSION. An option to upgrade to full unlimited version is offered. Enjoy access to all amazing content and features. Our team strives to make the product better everyday.
Is there a specific feature you really want in our offline travel guides? Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to [email protected]
Enjoy your travels!
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 2.7
- August 17, 2019 New version 2.8