● Updated articles and images from wikivoyage
● Fixed minor issues
New Zealand GuideWithMe is an offline travel guide, which recommends detailed articles around the country in relation to your current location. Developed by travelers and for travelers, GuideWithMe is a rich source of general travel info as well as off the beaten track advice.
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app.
Essentially complete articles with multiple hotel and restaurant listings are suggested for Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown and other travel destinations.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on roaming fees and refer to the articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available. Mobile Internet is pretty costly in New Zealand!
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location. New Zealand travel guide contains around 220 articles covering the whole country.
• GET RELIABLE INFO. All info comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers. Articles are vividly illustrated with more than 240 well chosen pictures and images.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.ME, offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered. With MAPS.ME you will always have maps of any countries in your pocket, of course including the whole map of New Zealand!
We are waiting for any advice and feedback about GuideWithMe app. This will help to suit GuideWithMe app to your expectations and tastes.
Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to [email protected] or leave a feedback in iTunes review section.
Up to traveling to Italy, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Japan, Hawaii or other parts of the world? Check out our travel guides:
Enjoy your travels!
- June 11, 2014 Initial release