General bug fixes and improvements.
PLEASE NOTE: iFruit has been updated for GTAV PC. Please select "Social Club" as the platform for PC support.
How would we survive without apps? Apps can transform your mobile device into essential tools like a harmonica, disco ball or convincing moustache. Somewhere out there is the perfect storm of touchscreen technology to fix everything that’s wrong with your life. And maybe all you’re missing is the iFruit app. Maybe not. At least you’ll have something to keep you entertained while your significant other prattles on endlessly about their day.
iFruit hooks directly into your experience of Grand Theft Auto V with some fun activities to further postpone the need for real social interaction. Keep up-to-date on the latest Grand Theft Auto V news, log into the Rockstar Games Social Club, stay connected on LifeInvader and launch other Rockstar Games apps.
Los Santos Customs
The Los Santos Customs app offers players the freedom to create their ultimate vehicle in Grand Theft Auto V from anywhere. At the bar, on the beach, on the toilet. This is the future, we’re almost sure of it. You can even create and reserve custom license plates for both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online – order your personalized plates before they’re gone!
Also choose from paint jobs, window tints, smoke colors, wheels, hoods and spoilers. Upgrade your engine, brakes, exhaust, suspension, and accessorize with new lights, horns, tires and body armor. Place your order on-the-go and find it waiting for you in the garage the next time you play Grand Theft Auto V, or send your order in while playing and get a call from your local mechanic to swing by. Everybody’s had some work done in Los Santos, so don’t let your ride be the exception to the rule.
Chop the Dog
Depth of content, high production values, defecation. It’s the app that has it all. Because who doesn’t love tending to a virtual pet? Chop is Franklin’s canine sidekick in Grand Theft Auto V. Look after him well in the “Chop the Dog” app and you will reap the benefits when playing as Franklin in Grand Theft Auto V. Pet him, feed and water him, play fetch and tug-of-war, teach him tricks. Too much or too little of an activity, however, will cause Chop to become unhappy, and nobody likes an unhappy Rottweiler. Take Chop on walks to give him a chance to work off last night’s steak and Piswasser and to mark his turf in the hood - defending his ladies, fending off gang members and even protecting the beach babes of Los Santos from unsightly tan lines by removing their bikinis.
Looking after Chop successfully is reflected in his behavior in Grand Theft Auto V in a number of ways:
• He will be more helpful and responsive to Franklin
• He will perform tricks such as sitting, begging and giving paw if properly trained through the app
• He will sniff out the nearest hidden items when the player takes him for a walk
• Earn enough credits through walks and proper caretaking and exchange them for new collars for Chop
- September 16, 2013 Initial release
- September 24, 2013 New version 2.0
- November 13, 2013 New version 3.0
- February 18, 2014 New version 4.0
- April 12, 2014 New version 5.0
- June 29, 2014 New version 6.0
- August 20, 2014 New version 7.0
- November 03, 2014 New version 8.0
- November 18, 2014 New version 9.0
- January 08, 2015 New version 10.0
- March 17, 2015 New version 11.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 12.1
- February 24, 2016 New version 13.0
- November 07, 2016 New version 14.0
- June 15, 2019 New version 15.0
- August 16, 2019 New version 16.0
- December 03, 2019 New version 17.0