Full screen support for iPhone X/XS and iPad Pro.
General bug fixes and improvements.
*** PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices: iPhone 5 & 6 Series, iPod Touch 6th gen, iPad 4th gen, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad Mini 2/3/4, and iPad Pro ***
Get ready to head back to the East Coast as Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories returns to mobile devices. With shorter, streamlined missions designed with mobile gameplay in mind, this definitive open-world adventure has been remastered for iOS with extensive graphic enhancements, rebalanced touch controls, cross platform saves and native Retina screen support.
Former trusted wise guy for the Leone family, Toni Cipriani returns home to Liberty City after spending time in hiding for killing a made man. Now, the streets of Liberty City are in turmoil, as warring families vie for control and the town begins to self-destruct under waves of political corruption, organized crime, drug trafficking and union strikes. Deranged hit men, morally depraved tycoons, cynical politicians and even his own mother stand in the way as Toni tries to bring the city under Leone family control.
• New high resolution textures and character art
• Real time lighting and shadows
• 60 FPS gameplay on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus & iPad Pro
• Enhanced draw distance
• Rebalanced controls for touch-based gaming
• Cross-platform cloud saves via the Rockstar Social Club
• 3D Touch support for multiple control options
• Custom soundtrack support*
• Physical controller support
• Native retina screen support including the iPad Pro
*To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “GTALCS”, launch the game, and select the radio station “MIX TAPE”.
Find out more:
©2002-2015 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, R*, Grand Theft Auto and Liberty City Stories marks/logos are Take-Two Interactive Software trademarks. All Rights Reserved.
Software license terms in game and at www.rockstargames.com/eula; online account terms at www.rockstargames.com/socialclub.
Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or account registration (13+). Access to special features require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. For customer & tech support visit www.rockstargames.com/support.
This videogame is fictional; doesn’t depict any actual event/person/entity; & any similarities are coincidental. Take Two doesn’t endorse or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in game. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
- December 17, 2015 Initial release
- January 29, 2016 New version 1.05
- February 12, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- February 28, 2016 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- March 13, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $3.99
- March 18, 2016 Price increase: $3.99 -> $6.99
- May 06, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
- June 08, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $6.99
- July 06, 2016 New version 1.12
- July 17, 2016 New version 1.13
- October 07, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $1.99
- October 10, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $6.99
- October 10, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $1.99
- October 11, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $6.99
- October 11, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $1.99
- October 12, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $6.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.2