We've updated CavemanFeast for iOS 12 and the latest devices.
Caveman Feast for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch contains 250 delicious Paleo recipes that are beautifully illustrated and easy to follow.
There's nothing really revolutionary about the Paleo diet. It's what our grandma's have been telling us for years: "Eat real foods that are healthy, avoid highly processed factory foods and you'll feel better and live happier".
Whether you call it Paleo, real food, low carb, low sugar, grain-free, gluten-free ancestral, nutrient-dense, primal or whole food - the important thing is that the Paleo diet is a healthier way of eating. The list of benefits people have reported is enormous:
● Weight loss ● More energy that doesn't vary wildly throughout the day ● Improved sleep ● Clearer skin ● Better digestion ● Improved fitness ● Reduced allergies. The list goes on but it's better to try it for yourself.
The 250 Paleo recipes included will help satisfy your cravings for delicious, healthy food. Inside Caveman Feast you'll find healthy breakfasts, filling main meals, tasty desserts, side dishes and snacks.
● Perfect paleo burger
● Paleo french toast
● Healthy caveman cookies
● Blueberry espresso brownies
● Grilled buffalo shrimp
● Smoked avocado lime pork chops
● Apple dijon burgers
● Homemade healthy mayonnaise
● Caveman crunch bars
● Sweet potato pasta
● Beasty BBQ sauce
● Caveman shepherd's pie
Features in the app include:
● Add recipes to your shopping list and see it organised by aisle, saving time at the grocery store
● Track your calories and macros with our nutritional data
● Increase or decrease recipe servings
● Search by ingredient
● Add notes to recipes
● Share recipes with friends
● Switch the measurement units
● Plan a week of meals
● Tick off your shopping list on your Apple Watch
● Integrated with Apple Health
The quick and easy to follow recipes are by New York Times bestselling author George Bryant of civilizedcavemancooking.com. After decades in a constant battle with his weight and nearly losing both his legs while on deployment as a U.S. Marine, George decided to change his life. He went Paleo. What started as a simple website to share recipes with friends, has since grown into an award-winning food blog. After being in the Marines for 12 years, George now enjoys creating delicious Paleo recipes full-time, hoping to change as many lives as he can with real food recipes.
George works in collaboration with Abel James from the chart topping podcast "The Fat-Burning Man show" where he covers the Paleo lifestyle. Abel has been featured in Men's Health, Popular Science and Wired Magazine. You'll find exclusive content from Abel inside the app.
Note: For users upgrading
Caveman Feast 3.0 is available as a free update on iOS 9.3 and above. Our previous 50 recipe in app purchase has been unlocked for everyone. We've added a new 60 recipe pack which can be added through a one off in app purchase.
Note: Optional Meal Planner Pro Subscription
Meal Planner Pro is available as a monthly (0.99 USD) or yearly (5.99 USD) subscription. The subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing. Payment will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- July 23, 2013 Initial release
- July 26, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- December 18, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- April 04, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- August 30, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 04, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 30, 2016 New version 3.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.2