Selfies on an audio cassette? Videos on a PC screen? Art on a skate deck? Try the new SCLPTR masks: MIXTAPE, PC, BOARD. Control the foreshortening of the model with your face, and then turn the result into pixel art using the new powerful PIXELS filter.
• iOS 13 support
• Tons of bug fixes
• Overall improvements
More updates coming soon!
Glitché is the #1 Video & Photo app in 130 countries and the most influential and inspiring mobile editor for iPhone. The ultimate tool for creating cutting-edge visuals.
Featured numerous times by Apple: App Culture, App of the Day, Best of the Year, Get Inspired, Let's Create.
Covered by HYPEBEAST, Complex, Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, Fast Company, and many, many others.
Eye-catching, stunning filters
The app that I love
— Kylie Jenner
Love love love!
The best app in the world
— TM88, Lil Uzi Vert’s XO Tour Llif3 producer
This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone
— Capital FM
Famed photographer Nick Knight used the app on Travis Scott’s Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight album cover. It’s one of Kylie Jenner’s favorites, the Gorillaz used it for their Humanz promotions, same with Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Been Trill, the MTV VMAs, and there are even filters catered to movies like Ghost in the Shell. It’s easy to use, too
Glitch-face is the new selfie
— Fast Company
This super cool app will take your regular photos from ordinary to psychedelic. Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand. Once an art form achievable only with the help of Photoshop, Glitché helps even the most unexperienced user to create captivating illustrations
One of the best apps for creative people
— The Huffington Post
It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite
— Nick Knight
It's so special, it's so now
— Nicola Formichetti
Glitché is sick
— Lily Allen
We love Glitché
— The Glitch Mob
Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome
By totally changing the world of modern visual culture, Glitché has become a Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation Apps and counts Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian West, Pharrell Williams, Travis Scott, Gorillaz, XXXTentacion, Marilyn Manson, Radiohead, Zayn, Gigi Hadid, Run The Jewels, Tyga, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Skepta, Lily Allen, Boys Noize, Jeremih, Norman Reedus, John Mayer, Oliver Sykes, John Galliano, Demna Gvasalia, Nick Knight, Gucci Ghost, Heron Preston, Marcelo Burlon, Lil Uzi Vert’s “XO Tour Llif3″ producer TM88 and many more amongst its fans.
• No signup or account needed — download and start creating immediately
• 40+ professional tools for the digital glitches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time, photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
• Fullscreen mode for the most amazing Instagram stories
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Beautiful simple design
• Layers, masks, texts, and emojis
• Export to Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (like Post Malone does): @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- August 13, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 19, 2014 New version 1.98.5
- December 30, 2015 New version 2.00
- January 14, 2016 New version 2.01
- January 28, 2016 New version 2.02
- February 10, 2016 New version 2.03
- March 21, 2016 New version 2.04
- November 07, 2016 New version 2.10
- November 09, 2016 New version 2.11
- March 22, 2017 New version 2.12
- June 20, 2017 New version 2.13
- June 20, 2017 New version 2.14
- June 22, 2018 New version 2.15
- June 27, 2018 New version 2.16
- October 31, 2018 New version 2.17
- November 01, 2018 New version 2.18
- February 23, 2019 New version 2.19
- October 02, 2019 New version 2.20
- October 07, 2019 New version 2.21